System Test Lab Technician
Job TitleSystem Test Lab Technician
As the Systems Test Lab Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Setup system test lab in our Rancho Cordova, CA location
- This includes equipment/parts ordering, lab network setup, pump carts validation, travelling to RC on as needed basis to help bring up the system test lab
- Setup test automation lab in San Diego for 24/7 stress, performance & regression testing
- Test system setup and maintenance (CORE/s5/BUB/cabling/peripherals/BIOTEK/Hemodynamic system, etc)
- Master system compatibility list maintenance
- Pump cart validation and maintenance
- Lab network & test PC setup and maintenance
- DICOM server/PACs archiving system maintenance
- Equipment/parts ordering
- Equipment maintenance. Coordinate with metrology to make sure all equipment has current calibration and PM
- Equipment inventory – maintain a database of equipment, DHRs, etc. Manage equipment check in/out process
- Small consumable item purchasing: lab notebooks, pressure wires, catheters, flash drives, DVD/Bluray
- Lab area maintenance: organize the lab, label all test equipment and parts. Keep lab area organized and clean
- Associate degree in EE, ME or related engineering field required
- Minimum 1 year prior experience with lab setup and equipment maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized and detail oriented
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Be able to complete tasks on time with little to no supervision
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people.
Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Call to action
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today! Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top