System Test Engineer
Job TitleSystem Test Engineer
Philips Patient Monitoring Solutions is looking for a full-time Systems Verification Engineer in Andover, MA.
Our customers expect that the solutions we provide are world class and assist them with improving and saving lives. Our team is a dynamic and fast-moving team creating best-in-class Healthcare Technology solutions. Come join our Solutions Test and Interoperability team where you will be testing, integrating, and supporting our application, network, and system performance monitoring solution. Our team members live by the company values where we take responsibility, team up to excel, and are eager to win.
The team characteristics include technically innovative, fast-moving, dynamic, knowledgeable, and collaborative. Not only will you be working closely with your immediate team members but you will also be working collaboratively with other teams across product lines and functionality.
A Systems Verification Engineer must be technically strong, enthusiastic with regard to technology, and driven to understand how things work. You will be measured on your ability to innovate, collaborate, and execute.
- Integrate and test our application, network, and system performance monitor solution
- Test plan creation and execution
- Defect tracking including creation and verification
- Support deployment and troubleshooting for customer issues upon escalation
- Continuous improvement of test procedures, tooling, and methodologies
- Proven track record in Taking Ownership, Teaming Up To Excel, and Eagerness to Win
- BS in Systems Engineering or similar field, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience testing, developing, and/or supporting integrated systems
- Experience testing web based applications preferred
- Understanding of Windows Server and Desktop OS
- Familiarity with SNMP and network monitoring systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL
- Familiarity with network routing, switching, and security a plus
- Familiarity with web service interfaces (ie REST and/or SOAP) a plus
- Proven self-motivation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a group and independently as appropriate to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate and work well with customers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top