Job TitleSystem Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help contribute to a high performing team that is working on cutting edge system technologies for one of Philips largest businesses!
You are responsible for
- Work with the latest Microsoft© integrated development environment (TFS)
- Integrate and test our patient monitoring solutions
- Defect tracking including creation and verification
- Performance, reliability, supportability, and availability definition and testing
- Support deployment and troubleshooting for customer issues upon escalation
- Continuous improvement of procedures, tooling, and methodologies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Systems, or relevant equivalent technical experience
- 5+ years' experience required
- Proficient in computer networking (LAN, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, Multicast, Unicast, Routing, Firewalls, etc)
- Experience writing or scripting automation tools or data analysis tools (preferably PowerShell, C# or other Microsoft related languages)
- Experience developing test cases and test procedures
- CCNA, VCP6, MCSE or equivalent certification a plus
In return, we offer you
Our customers expect that the solutions we provide are world class and assist them with improving and saving lives. Our team is a dynamic and fast-moving team creating best-in-class Healthcare Technology solutions. Come join our Solutions Robustness team where you will be testing, integrating, and supporting our interconnected patient monitoring products and solutions. Our team members live by the company values where we take responsibility, team up to excel, and are eager to win
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top