SW Development Engineer 3
Job TitleSW Development Engineer 3
Software Engineer 3 (Fitchburg, WI)
Key areas of responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal or external resources to understand technical requirements for software development tasks
- Work with system engineers, customer support, QA engineers to meet the business neds.
Specific skill requirements for this role include:
- M.S in CS/EE or B.S plus experience in related field
- 8-10 years of relative experience
- Strong Object oriented design skills, Algorithms
- Linux /Unix/Windows
- C/C++, Java
- Agile software development methodologies
- GUI / QT/Eclipse
- Medical devices / Regulated development environment
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top