Job TitleSupply Technician
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as an experienced Supply Technician, in Gainesville, FL.
With limited supervision, performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the preparation and distribution of work order materials, including associated SAP transactions. The candidate is responsible for scanning Kanban cards to fill stock, using SAP to clear Work Order errors, Stocking parts in the cell assigned, putting parts away in other lines on a rotating basis, and once a week cycle counting on a rotating basis. They also need to keep track of Boxes and do the proper transactions to move them out of consignment stock on a regular basis, so SAP familiarity helps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and distribution of materials into kits for assembly operations, pulling and delivery of materials to internal customers in a timely fashion including engineering, service and production departments.
- Maintenance of files, logs, and records of picking/packing lists, and other related documentation.
- Support for assembly manufacturing facility as it relates to product supply, including raw materials, completed assemblies, and finished products.
- Input and extraction of information from ERP computer system.
- Application of sound judgment to make decisions concerning correctly pulling part’s/ kits, storing inventory, bin identification, and packaging of finished goods.
- Maintenance and storage of materials in an accurate, safe, and organized manner.
- Active participation in cycle counting and physical inventory processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills, above average comprehension skills, knowledge of above average mathematical principals and computer/data entry skills.
- Requires above average understanding of purchasing, manufacturing, and accounting principles.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize company provided software for the management of materials within manufacturing facility including, tracking purchases, receipt of materials, and return or replacement items.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to follow established departmental policies, procedures, objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
High school education or equivalent and zero to two years related experience.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, is looking to expand its Gainesville, FL team. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo’s strategy for growth.
Our team works together by providing meaningful innovations which contribute to the wellbeing of others. We take pride in our work. If you are a critical thinker who enjoys making a difference, Philips is the company for you.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top