Supply Planning Business Process Expert (Homebased)
Supply Planning Business Process Expert (Homebased)
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Business Process Expert for Supply Planning you are responsible for defining and creating a sustainable standardized business processes, supported by effective IT solutions, adequate master data and organizational design, as well as enabling users to be successful through training and knowledge sharing using our of Philips Business System model process. Your focus will be a specific integrated planning process domain and relevant tooling. You will develop, implement and drive innovation, innovative long-term solutions and continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities. Ensure to keep up to date with industry standards and innovations through benchmark and best practices. As part of a diverse global team you will get the opportunity to leverage your domain expertise and develop further your capabilities: you will lead and support the continuous improvement of current and development of new ways of working, ensure its deployment and adoption throughout the organization and drive performance. You will partner with business stakeholders subject matter experts and peers in markets, businesses, and functions like IT, operations and finance, with whom you will build a strong community. We look for an original and inspiring, goal-oriented leader, leading with openness and focus on one plan.
You are responsible for
As Business Process Expert Supply Planning you use deep functional expertise to support the Integrated Supply Chain ecosystem to design, develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized planning capabilities in the area of Supply Planning.
Your focus will be the specific processes and systems for short term planning and execution, balancing demand and supply in the horizon typically where the plans are constrained. Collaborating strongly with the process owners and users in the commercial Operations as well as Supply planning.
A snapshot of your responsibilities are:
- Ensure that the Sales & Operation Execution heartbeat is deployed across all relevant organization's domains and is fully considered in the S&OP planning process
- Lead or support process improvement projects, in collaboration with the relevant teams, to secure the S&OE element is well-defined, included and executed within the Integrated Planning process
- Collaborate in business transformation programs to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of S&OE.
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement and collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPO.
- Embedding the new process and behaviors in the organization in alignment with the Philips Change Management approach.
- Strong networking and stakeholder management to ensure a strategic improvement roadmap for S&OE
- Ensuring that planning data is aligned between a variety of tools used during the Integrated Planning process
- Execute process adoption and capability maturity assessments, translate these into business requirements and a development roadmap.
- Identification of new innovative digital solutions, and ways of working and translate these into actionable improvement initiatives.
- Own the BPO roadmap with regard to S&OE
- Demonstrate the right behaviors and mindset, act as a role-model towards the organization, around the complete integrated planning process
- Ensure full alignment with the Forecast to Plan BPE team as well as with the other process domains outside of Forecast to Plan.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
- Builds actively networks with key contacts in- and outside Philips to keep abreast of new developments/insights.
You are a part of
You will be part of a global team of highly talented professionals and will report to the BPO S&OP/F2P.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a science or related field preferred
- 5 + years of experience operational demand/supply planning role
- Relevant experience in designing and deploying processes and systems across a variety of Business Models
- Strong command of IT systems, specifically demand planning tools
- Experience in Lean
- Ability to effectively manage projects, multiple priorities and timeline
- Strong communications skills and high ability to influence people
- Prior experience in healthcare industry is an advantage
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top