Supply Planner Specialist (Demand Planner)
Supply Planner Specialist (Demand Planner)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work cross-functionally to manage the global supply plans for the business unit to include the development of overall market supply plans and overall supply chain process improvement.
You are responsible for
- Manage relationships with (Commercial) Organizations, Business groups, manufacturing teams and suppliers from an end-to-end supply chain perspective.
- Manage the Supply Planning process for the business unit to include the development of overall market supply plans.
- Master data maintenance to develop an accurate supply plan.
- Manage phase-in / phase-out process execution from a planning perspective (Project Development, Launch, and Maintenance) with the aim to phase in new products in-time and phase-out products without obsolete finished products and components
- Plan, control and maintain the master shipment schedule balancing the customer demands, revenue forecast, and inventory levels.
- Develop supply allocation proposals when order book exceeds capacity/available production slots or material availability
- Proactively handle the supply chain through scenario mapping and root cause analysis.
- Support monthly S&OP supply review with the definition, and review of the supply plan to meet annual operations plans and integral inventory targets.
- Collaborate with manufacturing sites to achieve the medium & long term planning inputs for S&OP review .
- Initiates and participates in business unit and supply chain improvement processes.
- Defines opportunities for improvement motivated by operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and cost reduction.
A truly international team partnering with Commercial Organizations, Business groups, manufacturing teams and suppliers from an end-to-end supply chain perspective.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- +3 years of related experience in sales and operations planning
- Vast experience in production & capacity planning techniques
- Strong knowledge of IT planning systems: SAP / JDA ESP
- Knowledge on inventory management including safety stock management in relation to service levels
- You are analytical and use data to inform your decision
- You are communicative, able to navigate in a truly global organization
- Excellent in managing partners.
In return we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this complex role will open doors for your long-term career within the global supply chain as well as across multi-functional disciplines.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top