Supply Planner / Master Scheduler
Job TitleSupply Planner / Master Scheduler
To utilize your recent Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management as a Supply Coordinator/Master Scheduler in our expanding Ultrasound Business. In this role you will responsible for all Sales and Operations Planning and Master Scheduling activities related to the software based products Qlab, Q-station and Omnisphere. In this role you will also be developing and maintaining reports that support the global Sales & Operations Planning and Forecasting functions as well as for Factory Order Management related topics.
As a Supply Coordinator/Master Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Generating Sales and Operations plans (SOP) while balancing market demand with production capacity and teaming with production management to achieve the most efficient use of production resources.
- Creating and maintaining detailed master production and material plans for the product line to use in driving Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and planning production capacity to support SOP.
- Scheduling new orders and manage backlog in line with SOP and material plans, and be primary factory contact for Factory Order Management.
- Functioning as champion for related products by supporting overall corporate financial targets by assuring the success of the team in achieving SOP plans. This includes to represent the SOP team in NPI and/or EOP teams and drive related plans from a material and capacity perspective.
- Supporting and generating weekly and monthly performance reports measuring on time shipments, open slots, actual shipments port, etc.
- Continuous improvement for SOP and supply chain. Drive LEAN thinking and methodologies into daily way of working.
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
We are looking for
- BA in Supply Chain Management or comparable
- Proficient in MS Office, mainly Excel
- Basic ERP understanding , SAP preferred, (Logistics model within SAP preferred)
- A self-starter, enthusiastic and analytic thinker with a focus on detail
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top