Supply Chain Project Manager
Job TitleSupply Chain Project Manager
Supply Chain Project Manager, Healthcare (Highland Hts, OH)
Your Challenge: As a Supply Chain Project Manager with Philips you will challenged to assist in achieving material management & KPI (Key Performance Indicators) for our Computed Tomography (CT) Nuclear Medicine (NM) Imaging Systems Business Unit (BU).
- Formulating project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on the base of requirements
- Defines risk of the project and develops scenarios to overcome those risks
- Implantation and realization according to project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information
- Reports on progress of project
- Understand purchasing goals and ability to manage vendors globally
- AOP and ongoing demand for weekly production
- BS Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- 3 – 5 years of experience in programs / project management
- Understanding of inventory management and MRP
- E2E project management
- Strong interpersonal skills and multi-tasking ability
- MS Project and Excel skills
- SAP knowledge
- Project leader and great communication skills
- Builds and sustains a network of people in relevant business areas to ensure knowledge
- Exemplifies a strong sense of urgency
- Deep working knowledge of all MRP transactions, Supply Chain processes and master data
- Strong understanding of inventory management
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top