Supply Chain - Intern
Job TitleSupply Chain - Intern
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovations. Working at Philips Health System puts you at the heart of FMCG markets, introducing meaningful innovations that set new trends.
- You will be involved in booking and managing Sales orders: making sure all parts of a customer order (from factories and 3rd party suppliers) are delivered to the warehouse or to the customer complete and on-time.
- Supporting the return order processes: contact supplier for authorization confirmation, inform customer of return process, book return order and align all details between customer and factory on return (EU teams only).
- You will support actively support the implementation of continuous improvement, eg LEAN tools such as Kaizens/A3.
You will be part of a dynamic supply chain team and will work under the guidance of a Manager, Supply Chain. You will have the opportunity to work with the region team.
We are looking for
- Tertiary in Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Good Team Player
- Strong business understanding, result oriented are required
- Strong ability to evaluate or resolve tasks and projects on a timely manner
This role would begin from January 2018 - June 2018.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top