Supply Chain Engineer, North America (Amazon)
Supply Chain Engineer, North America (Amazon)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the functional business partner towards the customer-consumer and internal partners/stakeholders, improving our service levels with Amazon (AMZ) in North America (NAM) to enhance product availability and optimize sales. You will work closely with customer data to understand and identify improvement opportunities in our operational performance towards/with AMZ. Additionally, you will drive local projects and help build the strategic agenda (ideally rolled-out in other geographies).
This position is based in Seattle, Washington. Relocation will be considered for this opportunity.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Improving operational key performance indicators (KPI's) with Amazon North America.
- Building a strategic and continuous improvement agenda to drive operational excellence with AMZ in NAM.
- Acting as the main liaison for other departments (e.g. Central AMZ team, business groups and enabling functions) and commercial team.
- Ensuring knowledge sharing and transfer, and help the supply chain team to identify and implement improvements with other geographies.
- Developing process improvements in collaboration with data analytics teams & commercial teams across Philips.
- Building reports for management, used for operational decision-making and strategic plans.
- Building a strong network with the customer, and translate their needs in concrete actions.
- Representing Supply Chain in local business review meetings.
- Managing the followup and driving focus on KPIs in line with our commitments.
You are a part of
Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by crafting state of the art solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's, required; Master's, preferred
- Minimum 7+ years Supply Chain management, required
- Prior experience working with Amazon and customers in a commercial environment, required
- Experience with planning, PO confirmation rates; with a broad knowledge of PICS and Hub & Spoke supply chain programs, required
- Supporting data analytics/reporting with SAP (ERP) & other data analytic tools, required
- Building a strategic agenda; leading change projects, with continuous improvement - transformative mindset
- As a self-starter, with the ability to work in a team and independently
- Influencing and networking with the ability to create "enrollment" by inspiring teams across boundaries
- Strong communicator (with advanced English skills); results-oriented, and energetic
As part of the Digital Supply Chain team, you represent our key account, Amazon North America. You will report into the Global Supply Lead Amazon. Digital Supply Chain team is part of the Integrated Supply Chain Products business group.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top