Supplier Account Manager
Job TitleSupplier Account Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the highly successful Global Procurement team, while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment of Philips Hong Kong.
You are responsible for
- Co-develop, maintain and execute commodity strategies for the assigned supplier portfolio
- Building and maintaining a preferred supply base for the assigned scope.
- Supplier evaluation and management within the assigned scope;
- Lead contract and price negotiations for assigned supplier portfolio;
- Project Management and contract management within the assigned scope (develop, maintain and execute)
- Lead or participate in the tender generation and review process for the assigned scope
- Review the compliance of the suppliers in the assigned scope regarding the Supplier Quality, Supplier Sustainability and Supplier Development KPI's
- Establish programs for developing supplier relationships, negotiations and performance
management / feedback.
- Develop and maintain appropriate network inside and outside Philips to ensure successful execution of strategies
- Drives synergies/improvement for assigned portfolio
- Develop supplier relations in order to involve key suppliers as early as possible for the assigned scope
- Supporting DfX conventions within the assigned scope.
- Executing a supplier scouting assignment within the assigned scope.
You are a part of
Global Procurement team within our Philips matrix organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor (or higher) degree, preferably from Engineering, Procurement or Supply Chain background
- At least 10 year experience related working experiences in electronic/mechanical components or finished goods sourcing
- Excellent people management skills and negotiation skill in handling / building internal & external vendor relationships
- A strong leader and able to manage the department strategically and tactically with strong sense of urgency and customer focus
- A change agent and also a team player
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We offer long-term career development such as internal transfer and international mobility opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top