Subject Matter Expert – Sales and Factory order scheduling Project Blue Heart
Job TitleSubject Matter Expert – Sales and Factory order scheduling Project Blue Heart
As the Subject Matter Expert you are responsible for
- Distinguish standard vs. unique business requirements for all sector processes, minimizing differentiation;
- Manage periodic process audits; identifies issues and root causes. Address them with responsible managers and sector representatives;
- Keep up to date with industry standard and benchmarks and implement process best practices to the organization;
- Deliver a harmonized global process design and ensure successful execution of process design across work streams;
- Manage a process end-to-end and continuously improve it;
- Deliver impactful results on process improvement throughout work streams and within the vision and objectives of the process.
- Optimizes execution of his/her process in line with organizational strategy, driving all process-specific projects and managing their budget.
- Ensures alignment and execution of these projects within functional domains. Coordinates cross-sector process standardization and simplification.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Very good understanding of sales order flow between commercial (MP1) and industrial SAP kernels (MBP)
- Good knowledge of factory order scheduling including standard SAP ATP logic and messaging back to commercial world
- Understanding of install base creation and maintenance processes
- Good insight in to tools/reports used in factory order scheduling and sales order tracking
- Ability to support data conversion activities related to sales and distribution to support i-Imaging deployments
- Knowledge of other process areas will be a bonus
- Ensure alignment and execution of these projects within functional domains; Coordinate cross-sector process standardization and simplification;
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top