Strategic Business Architect EMEA
Job TitleStrategic Business Architect EMEA
Strategic Business Architect (ISC EMEA) – Integrated Healthcare Solutions
As Strategic Business Architect you lead the solution design of very large and complex, innovative customer proposals covering the entire Healthcare continuum. You will act at the core of growing our integrated solution business and drive creation of large, innovative customer proposals. Examples are: setting up medical cities, big hospital refurbishment projects, hospital managed equipment services, integration of care across various health providers.
- Solution scoping in interaction with customer and market leads.
- Driving integral design of solutions with Philips and external domain experts plus market representatives
- Capture innovative solution components to a repository;
- Knowledge transfer to Markets to inspire lead generation;
- Knowledge transfer to Business solution teams and integrated solutions marketing team for portfolio development
You will be part of the Integrated Solutions Center EMEA based in Eindhoven and report to the ISC leader of this hub. The team consists of multiple Strategic Business Architects, Bid Managers and Financial Business Consultants. Your team home base is Eindhoven, but your working area is in temporary sales project teams in EMEA markets. Due to your specific expertise you may be asked periodically to lead a global sales project outside the EMEA region. The team is part of the Group Markets Services organization with a strong link to the Solution leaders of HealthTech markets.
Expected travel: 50%, with peak workloads driven by customer timelines.
Philips has decided to become the preferred solution integrator in HealthTech and invests accordingly in capabilities and capacity to create substantial business growth. Today you will find a both pioneering start-up situation and a sizeable project funnel, requiring immediate attention & delivery, as well as a need for professionalization.
This highly influential opportunity will afford you regular interaction with the senior leadership of our business. You will be at the forefront of commercial innovation, including accountability for developing articulate business decisions with substantial impact on future Philips results.
You will be challenged not only to deliver innovative customer-centric solutions but also to shatter the limits of your experience by exploring unchartered territories! And in doing so, you can expect a complete benefits package and career opportunity commensurate with our asks.
We are looking for
- University degree in Biomedical Science, Medicine, Technical Business Administration, Industrial design, Healthcare management, Marketing or relevant
- 15+ years of working experience and track record in international Sales, Marketing or Product Management leading to solution engineering in cross functional team settings
- Ideal candidate has solution engineering experience in topics around health care for populations management, where the commercial propositions touch multiple stakeholders in the health continuum. Examples are: hospital building / renovation / system integration; healthcare managed services; hospital management; hospital to home.
- Creative, being able to draft a first solution outline, based on incomplete information.
- Strategic thinking, conceptually strong and able to translate it into specific actions.
- Strong influential leadership, ability to drive productive collaboration amongst a group of experts/professionals in virtual/temporary teams.
- Able to create buy-in for solution designs, strong stakeholder management.
- Passion for working with different cultures.
- Fluent in English and preferably one other major EMEA language.
We Are Looking For
- Track record in business development experience in large scale opportunities.
- Demonstrated international project management skills of cross functional teams and in cross cultural settings
- Strong influential leadership, ability to drive productive collaboration in virtual/temporary teams, holding all contributors accountable to deliver quality output, in time;
- Ability to drive change at Market level to professionalize working in sales projects
- Fluent in French and English, optional Arabic.
- University degree or -working level, conceptually strong, excellent writing and presentation skills to senior leadership level;
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not mandatory
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we kindly request you to apply via our Career Portal (www.philips.com/careers). If we determine your application to be relevant for our requirements, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to discuss next steps. We look forward to hearing from you!
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top