Statistical Forecast Analyst
Job TitleStatistical Forecast Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Statistical Forecast Analyst, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of a reliable high quality Statistical baseline, that serves as the starting point in the Market demand planning process.
You are responsible for
- Measuring and reporting the Forecast Accuracy results that is used to support PDCA on Statistical Baseline - this includes wMAPE and Bias of the Statistical Baseline
- Executing activities in the monthly statistical forecast process
- Collaborating with Demand Planners and Customer Demand planners to improve the statistical baseline quality
- Actively participating with peers in sharing, and applying best practices
- Acting as Primus Inter Paris (PIP) in the Statistical Forecast team, guiding and supporting the Statisical Forecast analysts team
- Identifying areas of improvement and run simulations to define the best Statistical Forecast approach.
- Reviewing, validating and continuously improve the monthly process in cooperation with Demand Planner.
- Key contact for IT and BPO to validate and improve process and functionality
- Collaborating with Market SCM Manager to drive Statistical Forecast usage
You are a part of
The Statistical Forecast Analyst is part of the Royal Philips Operations organization. You will be part of a high performing, dynamic and strong team of professionals, all with a great drive for results and an energetic, positive team spirit.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 Years work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Operational supply chain
- Broad understanding of Supply Chain management.
- Good understanding of the monthly Forecast2Plan S&OP cadence
- Advanced statistical knowledge
- Ability to run different scenarios of forecasting methodologies and measure performance
- Ability to apply different approaches to creating the baseline forecast
- Decide the statistical models and parameters to optimize statistical baseline quality
- Execute and manage the monthly forecast process independently
- Excellent communication and change management skills
- Openness to new ways of working (out of the box)
- Decide and adapt the Statistical forecast approach and process in collaboration with BPE and BPO
- Guide the Statistical Forecast team in monthly process execution and process or functionality changes
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top