Sr Supply Planner
Job TitleSr Supply Planner
Manage the demand and supply planning balance for the Ontario California site Oral Health Care Finished Goods. Operationally manage and Control commercial and industrial inventory. Initiate and Manage Supply Chain Improvement Projects and to achieve the team goals.
- Manage demand and supply balance > 1000 SKUs
- Manage global demand plan information consolidation with > 20 countries
- Demand and supply balance to support a commercial plan around US $300 Million Dollars
- Manage an inventory target by around US $15 Million dollars a month
- Materials phase in – phase out management for around 15-20 SKUs at the same time
- Manage 2-3 improvement projects at the same time
- Manage the global finish goods forecast information consolidation and analysis to support the business objectives
- Manage availability of products to ensure high customer service with lowest possible inventory.
- Identify slow moving stock and define and initiate actions to remove and prevent recreation of slow moving stock
- Manage the products phase in and phase out cycles based on the product road map received from the Business Unit
- Ensure that operational Key Performance Indicators are met, initiations of improvement plans when required
- Maintain the Ontario MRP system with the component key parameters
- Manage Supply Chain improvement projects to achieve the team goals
This position reports to the Ontario CA site Supply Chain Manager. The position is part the Supply Chain team that works with Suppliers Planners Buyers Production Schedulers and Order Desk for the Ontario site. You will also work closely with the planning and marketing team for international markets.
We are looking for
- Bachelor Degree required
- 3-5 years business experience in demand / supply management or SCM operations, preferably in consumer goods industry
- Strong communication skills
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel, SAP, SCM-ERP systems
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top