Sr. Solution Specialist- Oncology (East Zone)
Job TitleSr. Solution Specialist- Oncology (East Zone)
The position is responsible for presenting Philips' broad portfolio of Oncology products, services, and affiliations to customers, with the goal of making Philips the partner of choice in cancer care. The position will be responsible for originating business through consultative solutions selling to cancer care providers and by effectively working across product lines and sales channels.
Driving Oncology Business and Design Oncology solutions
- Be the primary contact and opportunity team leader for all potential oncology business for all leads generated through multiple sources.
- Create and manage the zone funnel of oncology opportunities.
- Design oncology solutions to address the customer's specific need to improve the cancer care service line.
- Work with key stakeholders in all Philips sales channels to maximize the order intake for oncology solutions
- Achieve and maintain a high level of knowledge as to Philips' oncology products, services, and solutions.
- Maintain a strong level of industry knowledge and contacts in the oncology industry.
- Be the Philips expert Oncology resource to support the Region Teams and the customer needs.
- Assist Regional Teams with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the Philips Oncology value proposition.
Manage and Drive Business within the Regions
- Partner with the Region Teams to understand customer needs at the clinical and technical call points.
- Identify and report new opportunities within assigned zone.
- Understand the business opportunities in the region and assist the RSM/ REGION TEAMS in driving visibility of the business.
- Communicate and collaborate with your Account Team.
Partner with Field Marketing and Sales Support
- Provide Field Marketing and sales Support with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Field Marketing and SSC to best support the Specialists and provide input to the BIU.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Support the Region Teams in understanding the customers' business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations. Manage the experience after handover.
Team With Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with your Region Teams.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the Region Teams through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own your performance and development
- Perform against established Performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
The zone oncology specialists will work with the AM, AE, RSM teams in conjunction with the Modality Specialists teams for Diagnostic Imaging including Invivo.
- Minimum four-year university degree.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the oncology industry
- Contacts in the oncology market; established networking
- Candidate must have experience in solutions selling
- Strong executive level presence required
- Must have a compassion for cancer patients
- Outstanding communication, presentation and the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position.
- Able to work with large diverse sales team to close complex sales opportunities
- Working knowledge of Philip Healthcare products and services is preferred.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
For more information about Philips, please join our Talent Network on LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top