Sr. Services Product Marketing Manager
Job TitleSr. Services Product Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Director of Customer Services Marketing, the Sr, Services Product Marketing Manager – Software Maintenance & Contracts will launch and manage service offerings for Software Maintenance Agreements (SMA) portfolio across the Patient Care & Monitoring Systems (PCMS) business group, to drive revenue and market share for Americas Customer Service.
- Assess existing and potential markets for Software Maintenance Agreements (SMA) and other Contracts and partner with all applicable business groups to develop strategies, programs, and education offerings on new equipment technology. Provide market input to SMA business partners and stakeholders for offering definition, marketing requirements and specifications for SMA contract entitlements and transactional courses, and necessary capabilities for their operational delivery. Ensure consistent approach to format and delivery of SMA marketing programs for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Reduce broad concepts and business strategies into structured service marketing plans, Annual Operation Plans (AOP) plans and forecasts. Develop and implement marketing strategies for more effective delivery of key messages and to increase uptake and sales win rates for SMA offerings. Responsible for pricing, customer positioning, sales and delivery channels training, promotional activities, and communication materials.
- Analyze business results and evaluate impacts from marketing initiatives. Collaborate with Customer Service and Finance on analyses and lead regular business reviews of sales and marketing results for PCMS Leadership.
- Key activities include (but not limited to): gathering field input, obtaining market data, conducting S.W.O.T. analysis, providing recommendations for SMA / Contract offerings and marketing specifications, mapping implementation processes, implementing new service launches, managing organizational change, forecasting and managing the SMA portfolio to meet revenue and margins targets, and establishing closed-loop tracking and reporting mechanism
Reporting to the Director of Customer Services Marketing, you will collaborate and interact frequently with the Customer Services PCMS Marketing Team, various Sales Channels including the PCMS Presales Team, both the Patient Care Account Managers (PCAMs) and High Acuity Sales Specialists, various Support Teams including Project Management and Field Service, and a new and growing Team of SMA Support Resources (Customer Relationship Managers and Business Analyst).
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
Education and Experience
- Knowledge and experience greater than 5 years working in a high technology / healthcare environment
- Comprehensive understanding of Patient Monitoring
- Familiarity with clinical applications and clinical informatics preferred
- Proven experience developing and launching new services or products through direct and indirect channel partners
- Demonstrated ability to work with sales channel(s) to increase orders
- Consulting or professional services experience preferred (marketing or sales)
- Bachelors Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience launching and marketing service-related or other intangible products
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic marketing and business plans
- Proven change agent who is willing to actively promote new ways of doing business
- Strong results orientation. Capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time and on budget
- Creative thinker who can bring fresh ideas and think around roadblocks
- Self-starter who can operate without daily direction and can set priorities
- Strong project management skills with proven track record in leading teams
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation and ability to effectively interact with worldwide / international
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization across multiple locations
- Enthusiastic and high energy
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top