Sr. Quality Program Manager
Sr. Quality Program Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Serve as a program leader across multidisciplinary and geographically diverse teams within Philips Population Health Management to drive the successful delivery of innovative care management and remote patient monitoring solutions to healthcare organizations.
You are responsible for
- The end-to-end management and coordination of multiple releases and service bundles per year in support of a multi-component product line that includes clinician and patient user software and third-party hardware device components.
- Align and coordinate Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Services, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality and Regulatory to drive on-time delivery of releases/service bundles and ensure compliance with required quality and regulatory procedures and documentation practices.
- Maintains and updates design history file (DHF)
- Regularly communicates release status to stakeholders and escalates barriers to release as needed.
- Provides final authorization for releases/services bundles and communicates approval to Operations, Services, and other business stakeholders.
- Facilitate and chair change control and safety risk management processes for clinician and patient user software as well as third-party device components.
- Provide back office support and participate in front office activities for FDA and internal audits.
- Participates in a management role during quarterly program increment planning.
You are a part of
a dynamic and entrepreneurial team within the Philips Population Health Management organization. Philips has been a leader in population health management for over 10 years by providing solutions for customers to drive quality improvement, revenue growth, and business transformation for organizations focused on population health management and value-based care initiatives. Our solutions have a tangible impact on our customers and their patients to provide care management programs to over 40M patients and deliver over $700M in value-based reimbursements in 2016.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in business, systems/industrial engineering, or other relevant field preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in program/release management or quality system management. Significant experience with FDA regulated medical devices strongly preferred.
- Broad knowledge of Design Controls, Safety Risk Management, Verification and Validation, and Traceability.
- Broad knowledge of project management methods and estimation techniques.
- Experience or basic knowledge with SAFe Agile software development methodology preferred.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and be able to manage multiple work streams concurrently. Must be decisive and confident in ability to account for all items required for release.
- Exceptional written communication skills with emphasis on clarity, completeness, and drive to next action. Ability to communicate effectively with geographically and technically diverse teams.
In return, we offer you
The chance to be part of creating the new future of healthcare. The Philips population health portfolio of solutions will enable unprecedented clinical programs to be implemented that affect the lives of millions of people.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top