Sr. Project Manager
Job TitleSr. Project Manager
We challenge you to support Philips Healthcare as a Project Manager within the Philips Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions (PCMS) Procurement Engineering group. In this role you will responsible for driving strategic complex projects and/or programs ensuring they are executed according to business strategy and goals across multiple business units. Your role will be to deliver business and internal stakeholders expectations as wells as procurement engineering objectives. This role will oversee all functions of the project and collaborate with cross functional leads.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the organization, planning and execution of multiple projects, analysis, staff and deliverables concurrently within the project funnel.
- Monitor and execute plans according to project key metrics/targets, budgets and deliverables as well as develop and coach personnel to ensure efficient operation of the project functions.
- Establish strong operating mechanisms which include clear and timely communication with the business leadership team and stakeholders.
- Report out on project status, manage critical path items, ensuring risks and roadblocks are identified, removed and/or mitigated to ensure deliverables are met and in accordance to Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure project business cases & financials are defined, approved and completed as planned. Balance project decisions against budget and maintaining report data
- Leverage well developed interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive working relationships with functional groups throughout the organization.
Are you a spirited person looking to support a world-class organization in a dynamic and competitive industry? Do you have the flair for achieving results through true collaboration with multifunctional teams of various backgrounds? If so, apply now to join our award-winning Philips Procurement team!
Within Procurement, we are continually aiming to enable total transformation on a global scale. We not only deliver savings, but we contribute to an entirely new way of working, which positively impacts our colleagues across all Philips’ businesses and functions. Having brought that influence to bear across our value chain, we are acknowledged as the Best of the Best World Class Procurement Collaboration initiative, winning the Cross-functional Collaboration Award for 2016. (http://bit.ly/1TO9fC2 see the website from Procurement Leaders)
This position is based in Andover, MA and reports to the Procurement Engineering-Project Management Office for Philips Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions (PCMS) business group.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, within fields such as engineering, supply chain and/or operations in automotive, medical devices or pharmaceuticals industries.
- Professional knowledge of project management methods, and estimation techniques (resources, time and risks) for the relevant technical/ functional discipline.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively in leading project teams through obstacles and/or finding the best path forward
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), interpersonal skills, analytical/problem solving skills, negotiation skills, cross-functional team leadership skills and goal setting skills required
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and change course with the needs of the business
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, Project, Visio and database)
- MBA Preferred
- Six Sigma green belt or PMP certification; a plus
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top