Sr Project Manager
Job TitleSr Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a part of an organization that is dedicated to improving lives. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Our employees change lives every day.
You are responsible for
There is responsibility for achieving project objectives, ensuring effective integration of all project aspects, establishing meeting times and budget requirements. Manages projects ensuring execution is in line with all stakeholder deliverables. Ensures compliance to corporate policies, rules and procedures. Develops, designs and executes project plans on time and within budget. Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the project from initiation through delivery. Provides constant monitoring and interfaces with internal & external customers as needed.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Plan and manage projects of significant technical scope.
- Defines project goals, estimates the budgets and risks, and makes sure the required resources are available and performing.
- Provides business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective action.
- Keeps up to date with technical basics and new technology, in order to optimize the goals of each project and maximize the synergy between projects.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and company Quality Systems requirements.
- Understands basics of business operation.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead and mentor cross functional, project team members.
- Provide solutions using standard techniques and provide creative alternatives.
- Drives Continuous Improvement thru the use of Lean Methodology activities.
- Leverages data and provides input to set strategy.
- Assesses the technical soundness and feasibility of concepts and projects
You are a part of
The Customer Solutions team through project management. Tis individual will lead projects in customer service, product support and distribution to execute projects, improve processes and support Lean deployment. The role will handle a variety of complex projects/problems working with all parts of the business for end to end project planning and execution.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree in business required, masters preferred
- 5+ years' experience with business analysis, project management and Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of Lean and Continuous Improvement theories and activities
- Expert understanding of MS/project or other project management software.
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data, and to translate this into concrete actions
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills (regularly interacts with executives and/or key stakeholders; interactions frequently involve special skills,
- such as negotiating with management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization)
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven success in cross-organizational teamwork and collaboration
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish priorities and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Comfortable operating with a high level of ambiguity and in an environment undergoing significant change
- Strong negotiation capabilities, financial and analytical skills and ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information.
- B2C experience preferred
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top