Sr. Program Manager / RTE
- Gainesville, FL
Sr. Program Manager / RTE
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
Work in our global Philips team to develop best in class Radiation Therapy cancer care.
You will be leading Philips Radiation Oncology Therapy Planning Release Train and work in close collaboration with the other functions within the global organization to manage the development and release of our Radiation Therapy planning products. You will be part of our global Radiation Oncology team creating new solutions connecting Philips' strengths in diagnostics, imaging and therapy follow-up to therapy planning. As a program manager you will continuously improve your function's efficiency and quality by driving utilization of modern software development procedures, platforms and tools, good architecture, and agile development culture.
You are responsible for
- Lead the program teams to delivery project results per customer requirements
- Collaborate with Product Management on product delivery chartering
- Mobilize and lead people, manage resources and budget to deliver on business targets
- Establish solid communication to global stakeholders for a maximum of transparency
- Guide teams in decomposing complex work items to enable Agile project team backlogs
- Prioritize team backlog in collaboration with program management
- Deploy metric based project tracking
- Train teams in Agile product development methodologies
- Coach teams to high performance
You are a part of
A global R&D team that creates products and solutions for the Radiation Oncology Solutions Business. You contribute to a portfolio of solutions to help enable a confident path to treatment focused on the key areas of imaging and simulation, treatment planning, and tumor follow-up and response, including products such as: Philips iPatient for Big Bore CT, Philips Ingenia MR-RT platform, IQon Spectral CT Elite, IntelliSpace Portal and Pinnacle³ Evolution
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technical discipline (electrical, mechanical, software, etc.);
- 10+ years experience in Project and Change management
- 5+ years experience as Release Train Engineer (RTE) in product development
- Change Agent - Must be the catalyst for the teams and is expected to lead the transformation to a fail-fast-learn-fast culture enabling continual improvement throughout the business unit
- Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect and trust from his/her team
- Attitude of empowerment - Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
- Metric Focused - Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Attitude of transparency - Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- Communicative and social - Must be able to communicate well with individuals and teams, locally and remotely on a global-scale
- Facilitative - Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Assertive -must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls
- Continual improvement - Must continually be growing ones craft, learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and the teams
- Conflict resolution - Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches across cultural and language barriers
- Current Project Management Certification - Agile and Waterfall (PMI, SAFe, CSPO, etc) - preferred
*Company relocation benefits will provided for this position to Gainesville Florida.
In return, we offer you
Engagement within the advancing industry of Medical Technology and cancer care. A key position to drive next stage of fast, accurate and interactive treatment planning and its integration to whole cancer care continuum within our global organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top