Sr. Program Manager
Job TitleSr. Program Manager
Senior Program Manager
Philips Healthcare – Foster City, CA
As Senior Program Manager you will be responsible for the orchestration and execution of the Philips Healthcare portfolio of products, systems and services, including solution development and market introduction for the relevant programs, acting in a general management capacity to ensure that each function contributes in an optimal way to realize business goals for the program. The Senior Program Manager is part of the global program management office for Enterprise Imaging and will contribute to its overall mission to continuously raise the bar for business performance ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and successful innovation delivery.
The Enterprise Imaging and Clinical Informatics Program Management team has broad responsibilities for realizing business strategy, objectives and operating plan for the IntelliSpace PACS and Cardio Vascular product lines. We are a small and very focused group of senior professionals from a variety of backgrounds who use lean principles and an Agile mindset to continuously raise the bar for business performance. Our mission is to make our global business excellent in every sense, through driving projects and programs across our product development, operations, IT, services and sales teams in an end-to-end fashion.
- Deliverables include New Product Introductions (NPI), service introduction and solution lifecycle management, stakeholder management and ongoing communication within the program and external to the program.
- Responsible for ensuring program work activities achieve business outcome and meet schedules
- Coordinates the definition and the achievement roadmap of the mission, objectives and the strategy of the EICI (Enterprise Imaging and Clinical Informatics) business unit and Informatics products, product lines and services.
- Develop and align the roadmap and business planning processes with other Philips Healthcare businesses and external suppliers, partners, and vendors.
- Ensures the qualitative and quantitative performance objectives are planned with integral key milestones and assurance reviews including adherence to our QMS.
- Drive and maintain an integral overview of services capabilities, systems and tools, Product Management NPI-activities and Service Readiness & Transfer preparations, Installed Base, Upgrades and Updates, initiated in the context of the program and its lifecycle.
- Act as primary point of escalation for all teams executing activities in the context of the program and work with stakeholders.
- Measure, benchmark and visualize cost performance and value-add of individual programs and portfolio activities in the achievement of overall (business) performance objectives.
- Execution of business excellence and improvement activities as needed to support business objectives or in transforming core business and services activities.
- Advise senior leadership on the appropriate governance structures, processes, procedures and change initiatives to drive these (business) performance objectives
- Provide at regular intervals (business) assurance through validation and verification that that the programs adhere to the strategic intent, business objectives and regulatory compliance as well meet the technical specifications.
- 10 years plus Program Management experience managing programs involving 100+ employees spread across 3 or more cross functional domains
- Master’s degree in a technical, management or operations area, MBA preferred.
- Hands on experience in the management of complex project delivery in a global and virtual setting.
- Experience working in a software as a service (SaaS) and managed services business
- Knowledge of ITIL, SAFE or other best-in-class IT services process frameworks
- In depth knowledge of customer services and sales processes, within the healthcare or other regulated industries
- PMP certification in Project Management or equivalent
- Experience managing “down in the trenches” and seamlessly managing up to executive level
- Excellent communicator, able to accurately and succinctly communicate program and business status to a variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability to influence and deliver through others and in a complex, global, matrix organization
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and
accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare and allow you to create your own legacy. Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day. Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top