Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Internal Communications
- Beachwood, OH
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Internal Communications
353950 Sr. Product Manager Go-To-Market
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Formulate and drive a strong communication strategy and content readiness across internal channels to improve the visibility and reputation of the Computed Tomography /Advanced Molecular Imaging (CT/AMI) business within the Global Philips Organization. The individual will work closely with the management team (General Manager, Human Resources, Marketing / Communications) to ensure that the CT/AMI narrative align with the overarching Philips and Diagnostic Imaging (DI) messaging. Additionally, they will be responsible for formulating go-to-market strategies in support of New Product Introductions for the CT/AMI businesses.
You are responsible for
- Create a CT/AMI strategic communications plan with the leadership team - focused on the internal messages and channels of CT/AMI and leverage the DI key messages. In collaboration with the team, define an engaging narrative for CT/AMI in alignment with the Strategic Plan.
- Develop and execute global strategic and tactical marketing plans and campaigns for new product introductions across the and Performance and value segments
- Co-create initiatives with markets to drive Order Intake (OIT) and market share
- Partner with clinical science and Regulatory/Legal to push boundaries for more compelling outcomes based messaging and collateral development
- Manage and execute the deliverables for Radiology Society of North America (RSNA), global congresses and global training including content creation, sales/promotional collateral, CT iPad application, and booth support, etc.
You are a part of
A company comprised of the best and brightest people working to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030. A culture of diverse people and ideas who believe there is always a way to make life better. A greater purpose that means we come to work thinking about what we can to do to help prevent, diagnose and treat life's most threatening diseases, solve the most challenging issues facing health systems, and find new ways to bring access to care to those who need it most.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University level education (Bachelor Degree; Masters Preferred)
- 7+ year background or expertise in product or solution launches in healthcare
- 7+ year background or experience in internal communications, product and/or brand leadership roles in healthcare - device, informatics or pharmaceutical industries
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Channels and content strategy background and delivery
- Forward thinking and ability to anticipated consumer and markets needs
- Conceptual thinker with proven able to synthesize conceptual thinking to operational functions
- Team builder and able to influence peers and internal stakeholders despite of reporting lines
- Effective communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- Data Driven mindset with strong experience in decision making
- Comfortable and able to thrive with ambiguity while managing critical stakeholders
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top