Sr Product Manager - Solutions Precision Diagnosis
Effective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Montana employees are currently excluded from this requirement at this time.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common: An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers' needs. It's what inspires us to create meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when it matters most.
The world and our customers' needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That's why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support our Computed Tomography (CT) Solutions Team working on AI workflow and diagnostics tools and collaborating across business categories in Philips
You are responsible for
- Formulate the upstream product strategy for the assigned portfolio.
- Collects and analysis market information and defines existing market target groups. Formulates the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
- Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Guide the project team in the execution phase of the PCP.
- Drive the market introduction of the new product.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- 7 + years of related product management experience; medical imaging experience desired
- Software as service and cloud solution experience a plus
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback and existing and new products into solutions; comfortable with making tradeoffs, decisively
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets
- Proven communication skills and ability to lead a cross functional organization to develop market leading products slash solutions
- High tech product launch experience (clinical experience a nice to have)
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues
How we work at Philips
Our newly adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart - which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home - for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone's in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when, and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn't office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams, and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work, and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it's like working at Philips , read stories from our employee blog , find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran