Sr. Product Manager, Capnography
Sr. Product Manager, Capnography
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Formulate the upstream product strategy for the assigned portfolio. Collects and analysis market information and defines existing market target groups. Formulate the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term. Translate a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development. Guide the project team in the execution phase of the PCP. Drive the market introduction of the new product.
You are responsible for
- Increase total annual revenue in assigned markets
- Increase number of Capnography boards shipped annually in assigned markets
- Expand breadth of portfolio
- Management of assigned Capnography and Respiratory Gas Monitoring OEM accounts
- Define, execute, and provide oversight and accountability to account management and account based marketing plans to increase position within assigned accounts
- Identify key clinical needs of the market
- Identify roadmaps and key future needs of OEMs and their markets
- Define the key R&D projects to drive growth and market position in assigned markets
- Identify and develop demand generation campaigns to increase awareness of and clinical demand for Capnography and Respiratory Gas Monitoring solutions in assigned markets
- Identify and develop key marketing assets to create clinical demand in assigned markets
- Identify service and support programs and levels to create clinical and OEM demand in assigned markets
- Work with Philips market leaders to identify monitoring rep needs and customer needs to best position and make clinicians aware of Philips Capnography in assigned markets
You are a part of:
Business Group Therapeutic Care - Hospital Respiratory Care
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree, MBA plus
- Minimum 8 years total experience
- Minimum 5 years Product Management experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience Medical Device capital equipment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in OEM products
- Strong knowledge of global capnography and respiratory gas monitoring market
- Strong knowledge of Asia - Pacific capnography and respiratory gas monitoring market
- Ability to travel internationally as necessary to support assigned markets and accounts
- Sales experience a plus
- Strong upstream and downstream experience and skills
- Strong demand generation and market development experience
- Strong clinical knowledge and aptitude, respiratory process knowledge preferred
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top