Sr Process Quality Engineer
Job TitleSr Process Quality Engineer
Job DescriptionJob Title
Sr. Process Quality Engineer (Andover, MA, or Reedsville, PA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be involved with technology that helps save lives, improve patient outcomes, and reduce the cost of medicine around the world.
You are responsible for
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using MTBF, MTTF, MTTR reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develops sampling plans and maintains statistical process controls
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You are a part of
The Sr. Process Quality Engineer will contribute to the reliability and quality of our state-of-the art Ultrasound product line. You will be part of a diverse team working towards improving the quality of patients lives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Engineering Educational background
- Over 10 years Class II/III Medical Devices Experience particularly capital equipment and portablesFamiliar with device V&V and other manufacturing process qualifications
- BlackBelt LSS certification from reputable company is plus
- Product Quality and PLCM project improvement
- Supplier Quality and Scorecard development
- Familiar with CAPA and Audit
- Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Supports NPI, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
In return we offer you:
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its diagnostic imaging capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top