Sr. Order Management Representative
Sr. Order Management Representative
We welcome you to join Philips IGT-Devices as a Sr. Order Management Representative in our Rancho Cordova, CA location.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge product line - IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group.
As the Sr. Order Management Representative, you will specialize in domestic and international sales administration as well as customer support, mainly monitoring territory coverage and capital equipment systems contracts.
You are responsible for
Domestic Sales Support
- Track assets for US and international divisions in SFDC
- Support sales staff by researching pricing, contracts, shipments
- Ship sales staff Marketing supplies, trunk stock inventory or anything necessary to support the customer
- Arrange return of capital equipment when contract is complete or when defective and in need of repair
- Schedule evaluation units, arrange movement with the forwarder
- Review contracts and collect appropriate documentation and approvals required prior to system shipments
- Generate sales order and work with stock room personnel to allocate system and options
- Schedule freight company and process packing lists for systems and option kits
- Plan invoice for recognizing revenue based on installation schedule
- Record new pricing in customer maintenance system based on contract
- Responsible to understand contracts and identify missing items
- Will work with purchasing agent at customer site and may identify needs to adjust shipping terms in order to allocate revenue
International Sales Support
- Process orders from international distributors and provide packing lists to Volcano regional office based on demand date
- Provide packing lists for international replacements parts, Marketing, and Sales needs
- Determine freight and handling costs, add to invoice and forward to international office and distributor by email and mail
- Prepare documentation of shipment for file
- Arrange shipment of international orders (spare parts, disposables, capital equipment)
- Provide all necessary documentation for shipment (C of C, invoice, packing list)
- Train counterparts in the correct documentation required for order processing
- Research discrepancies
- Export compliance - confirm compliance regulations on all international shipments to countries for denied party screening, export license and product classification
- Work with Finance to research credit or debit and revenue recognition issues
- Assist with audits
- Assist Finance with intercompany billing
- Process Marketing requests for shipments, reports or research
- Process customer disposable orders
- Track low inventory and release dates and release backorders for shipment
- Follow up with Customers on acceptance after installation of product is complete
- Mentor and assist in the training of new CS reps
- Assist in the orientation process for new sales personnel
You are a part of
Our solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advanced software to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology, procedure-specific application support and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery. The IGT Devices organization consists of three segments: Coronary, Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years' experience in a customer service role with in depth knowledge of order processing in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced expertise with various computer programs including MS Office (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Windows, Outlook Express etc.); SAP, SFDC helpful
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top