Sr. NPI Program Manager
Sr. NPI Program Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help our Program Management team create lifesaving and life sustaining devices that are used in hospitals and pre-hospital situations globally.
You are responsible for
• Participating in the framing, scoping, and support of Projects that may consist of a variety of innovation, critical ECR BU projects/programs, strategic projects, and SPoR (Strategic Plan of Record) focused projects.
• Drive strategic complex projects and/or programs ensuring they are executed according to business strategy and goals across multiple business units. Your role will be to deliver business and internal stakeholders expectations as wells as procurement engineering objectives.
• Leading the organization, planning and execution of multiple highly complex projects across multiple business units, focused on improving supply base performance, quality and cost savings efforts driving the analysis, staff and deliverables concurrently within the project funnel.
• Project management of activities at supplier and/or within business unit to improve product quality, reliability and delivery and drive supply base rationalization
• Monitor and execute plans according to project key metrics/targets, budgets and deliverables as well as develop and coach personnel to ensure efficient operation of the project functions.
• Responsible for gaining agreements on and achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements. Ensuring effective introduction of products, technologies, systems, solution or services.
• Participates in the framing, scoping, and support of Projects that may consist of a variety of innovation, critical ECR BU projects/programs, strategic projects, and SPoR project.
You are a part of
Philips is driving an organization wide transformation program - set out to unlock ECR's full potential, fixing our foundation, and turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused business unit. Ultimately, our transformation is all about achieving excellence in execution and meeting our commitments, where all parts of the organization effectively work together to drive success in all activities across our BU. We are redesigning our organization and how we work, focusing on delivering value for our customers, improving our processes, techniques and practices and creating a winning team by living our behaviors and building our capabilities for the future.
The Sr. Program manager will fulfill the role as the strategic leader for process optimization and product development projects. The successful candidate will have strong program and project management experience, servant leadership skills, demonstrated by the ability to influence and lead within a rapidly evolving, cross-functional, and highly regulated environment. The Sr. Program manager will be responsible for the performance of multiple teams and for adherence to company procedures, applicable regulations and standards to achieve the agreed upon project objectives. The candidate will lead planning activities for multiple projects, track progress, aggressively pursue opportunities and proactively mitigate risks
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/BS degree required.
- Lean Certification
- Project management certification (PMP) or equivalent desired; Agile experience (Scrum Master, SAFe) preferred
- 5+ years' experience as a full lifecycle Program Manager
- Demonstrated success leading and influencing cross-functional peers
- Experience in medical device or regulated industry (medical device development experience to include solid working knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations and ISO 13485)
- Experience in technical leadership in a matrix environment, including demonstrated ability to influence indirect resources and effective team building skills
- Strong Leadership skills, able to successfully operate in a dynamic environment with high interaction levels.
** US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
Our mission is to design, produce, and deliver every solution as if the life of someone we love depends on it. Every day, we empower and enable our customers - from clinicians to paramedics, first responders to the everyman - to save lives using our innovative, market leading technology. Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top