Sr. Media Manager B2B-B2G
Job TitleSr. Media Manager B2B-B2G
Your challenge is to manage the Philips media strategy, planning & buying requirements for our Health Systems Business to Business (B2B) & Business to Government (B2G) audiences in co-ordination with our media agency partner and key media contacts at a country level, within Philips.
The appointed person will be responsible for working with the global head of media in managing the entire media process for the Health Systems BGs, globally. The KARs (key areas of responsibility) will be & not restricted to;
- Owning & implementing a global media strategy for Health Systems in a way that leverages synergies while also executing to specific requirements;
- Evaluation and critical analysis of recommendation & detailed media plans with the aim of improving and optimizing plans;
- Ensuring post-campaign evaluations including all touch-points, analysis & feedback;
- Co-ordination with the countries and media contacts therein towards establishing ‘best in class’ campaigns from a media perspective;
- Putting together & managing relevant partnerships with media owners to connect with the Health systems B2B/B2G audiences with an ‘always on’ approach;
- Taking up specific media related projects relevant to Health Systems as might come up and working with partners to deliver on them;
- Managing the relationship with the media agency & partners.
The appointed person will be responsible for working with the global head of media in managing the entire media process for the Health Systems BGs, globally. You’ll be based within global BCD team in Amsterdam. You will report into the Global Head of Media.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A senior salary package matching your experience;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Overall 8-10 years work experience;
- Solid understanding of media planning and buying fundamentals is a must, having worked and gained expertise in either a specialized B2B media agency or within a client organization in similar roles;
- Strong digital media knowledge and hands on experience;
- Experience in managing media specific to B2B/B2G audiences especially & preferably within the Healthcare sector is critical to your success;
- A deep understanding of today’s dynamic professional & business related media marketplace in Healthcare both globally as well locally with focus on understanding of North American markets followed by Europe;
- The person will be required to help drive change in the media thinking both internally as well as externally. To that end, the person must show proactivity, clear leadership and motivation skills that will be required to achieve consensus on decisions with various stakeholders, without necessarily having position based authority;
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 191268.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face
recruitment- and business interviews.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top