Sr. Marketing Manager - Kitchen Appliances
Job TitleSr. Marketing Manager – Kitchen Appliances
We challenge you as the Sr. Manager of Kitchen Appliances USA to bring our Kitchen Appliances business to the next level, driving category growth and market share gains in the US. Fully own the marketing activation plans and act as the lead agency contact, identify consumer and competitor insights and trends as input to new product development, and lead several strategic projects to deliver on the long-term growth ambition of this business.
Lead marketing activation plans:
- Act as key contact for agencies
- Lead the annual marketing activation briefing process
- Ensure all marketing activation is executed on brief
- Track & optimize all activation plans, together with agency contacts and internal experts
- Act as Digital Expert on the New Categories team, ensuring Digital excellence for the Kitchen Appliances business, but also supporting the AIR and Coffee businesses
Identify consumer and competitor insights and trends:
- Develop strategy for local insight generation & determine budget needs
- Execute strategy & share with relevant stakeholders in local and global organization
- Develop recommendations for new product innovation or marketing activation based on local consumer and competitive insights
Lead several strategic projects to deliver on the long-term growth ambition
- Lead several strategic projects to take our business to the next level
- May include management of new product launches and P&L responsibility for those launches
You will report directly to the Marketing Director New Categories in Philips Personal Health North America, who is responsible for Kitchen Appliances, Coffee, Air, and Personal Health Solutions. You will also work with a cross-functional team of experts from other departments (finance, marcom, category management, supply chain) as well as partner with the global category team of product marketers. This position is in Stamford, CT.
Philips Kitchen appliances is a key business in development for Philips with the ambition to become a substantial pillar of North America Personal Health. The mission of the brand is to help people make homemade food more often. Our innovative and premium appliances are developed to help inspire and change people’s lives.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- 5+ years Marketing experience
- Bachelor required, MBA preferred
- Experience with managing agency teams and marketing activation planning, incl Digital
- Experience with generating consumer and competitor insights
- Marketing experience preferred in Durable/Electric appliances industry with proven interest and understanding of the ‘Food’ category/ industry
- Previous experience managing (part of) a P&L preferred
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Strategic and big-picture thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and presentation skills
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Technical marketing skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Stakeholder management
- Energy, adaptability and drive
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to travel within US and abroad
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top