Sr Marketing Manager - Avent
Job TitleSr Marketing Manager – Avent
Join the marketing team for Philips Avent – the #1 bottle and pacifier brand in the US. Help define and execute our strategy to grow in the Mother and Childcare segment and drive market share gains in the US. Effectively manage product launches, marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Lead the development of multi-year (BMC) plans for the Brand:
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analyze consumer research, customer research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage.
- Monitor industry best practices
- Team up with global Category and E2E teams to develop new marketing platforms
- Team up with global Category to localize existing global product platforms
- Ensure full on-time and in full MIP deliverable
Develop and implement yearly marketing plan and activities for new and existing products:
- Facilitate cross-functional Brand and category reviews to identify issues and opportunities
- Define Brand Top must Do’s
- Assess and develop high quality National Marketing plan activities
- Team up with other functions to facilitate channel / customer specific shopper marketing activities in line with National plans
- Team up with Category and Finance and Sales Organization to deliver yearly AOP financial goals
- Team up with Category and supply chain to lead and optimize innovation deployment plan
- Team up with Category and Supply team and sales organization and category management to deliver demand goals
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- MROI (marketing return on investment), RCQ and key performance metrics
- Team up with Finance team and business development to develop pricing strategy
- Team up with Supply team and sales team to ensure on time delivery of the long term strategic marketing forecasts as input to longer term capacity planning
Lead Customer-facing brand activities with Business development and Sales team:
- Team up with sales planning to develop channel strategy brand top must do’s
- Define brand standards for implementation by the sales organization and the category management organization
- Bring together Category strategy, 4Ps, and brand marketing plan into a powerful selling story for the customer to be delivered during sales JBPs
- Point person for the products / brand in NA for the team lead, local marketing Director, CO Leader and global stakeholders.
- Establish effective working relationships and ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies and partners.
- First point of decision making for the products / brand in the commercial triangle (Sales planning, Digital lead, field sales and Category Management).
- Capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from Sr. Management and key constituencies regarding the quality of the plans / projects for the products / Brand
Philips is made up of a highly talented and multi-national workforce that is approximately of 25,000 strong, and spans over 50 countries with sales in more than 100 countries. We are proud to claim market leadership positions for cutting edge solutions in the business areas of Personal Care, Oral Care, Shaving and Grooming, Mother & Child Care, and Coffee. Philips is home to popular brands such as Sonicare, AirFloss, Norelco, Avent, and Saeco.
Philips business offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers’ desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer’s personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips is delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
We are looking for
- Bachelor required, MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong power point and presentation skills
- Comfortable working with Nielsen and performing Nielsen analysis
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Organization and planning
- Technical marketing skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership and stakeholder management
- Energy, adaptability and drive
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Sense of urgency
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
“Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.”
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top