Sr. Marketing Insight & Analytics Cluster Partner - Connected Care
- Cambridge, MA
Sr. Marketing Insight & Analytics Cluster Partner - Connected Care
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the effort for Connected Care, while providing strategic Marketing Insights & Analytics (MI&A) and consumer-driven recommendations, geared to unlock user, consumer, and digital data, while bringing the patient and customer's voice to the team. To support and deliver value, you will proactively shape the MI&A transformation by levering the Centers of Expertise (CoE) for Marketing & E-Commerce to identify when and how to deliver growth and increase our value proposition to our customer.
To ensure an efficient go-to-market strategy, you will utilize information from consumer, competitor & market insights, in addition to, applying specific digital data analytics to drive lifetime value to improve market performance.
This business partner will work closely with Business Unit (BU) Leaders and Management Teams (MT) to provide thoughtful and relevant services/solutions based on a deep understanding of the user, market, and business. You will translate strategic business objectives into an effective marketing plan, measure results and ensure actionable insights are delivered for SPOR, BMC and Marketing Planning processes, by understanding the current state of the BU and providing insights into new business opportunities.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
Being a Business Partner
- Using diagnostics, synthesis skills and business insight to identify, articulate and deliver insights and recommendations to drive customer and consumer acquisition, engagement, Life Time Value and business growth at the Portfolio (HS) and Business MT level.
- Partnering, consulting, and influencing the business area on MI&A needs to enable the delivery of business targets.
- Consulting with the CoEs to meet the particular business needs and act as an effective steward of the Insights & Analytics Operating Model.
- Leading culture, change management of MI&A, and support the transformation across the company.
Market & Customer Data Analytics and Insight generation & delivery
- Utilizing Marketing & User data insights and audience based profiling/persona user behavior (e.g. CRM, connected product use, third party sources including e-tailers) for proposition and experience journey development.
- Implementing strong marketing performance evaluation to improve performance.
Market & Competitor Analytics and Insight generation & delivery
- Supplying the CoE, holistic market and competitor insights.
- Building actionable insights related to competitors (e.g., competitor profiles, strategies, war games), to feed into SPOR and go-to-market strategy.
Innovation & Communication Insights and Insight generation & delivery
- Prioritize communication across Health Systems for customer, audience, and personal spaces, source of business opportunities and related key customer target audiences and segments.
- Building high-quality insights to anticipate market needs (patients/ user/ buyer/ influencer/ customers) - resulting in winning propositions and campaigns.
- Cooperate closely with all key partners (Market MT, MI&A, and CoE; Customer Marketing (PH), Portfolio Marketing (HS), and Engagement Strategy; Marketing & Accounting Finance (M&AF), Healthcare economics, clinical claims, and D2B/D2C).
- Connecting externally with local consortia and forward-thinking leaders in specific markets in the area of customer & market MI&A
You are a part of
A diverse and lively group of specialists across various Insights & Analytics disciplines (brand & experience, competitor, proposition & communication insights, and marketing data analytics), working to drive a consumer insight driven mindset as the starting point for our marketing strategy and planning activities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Insights & Analytics - Personal Health, this passionate and dedicated team has an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and growth fostered.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors (required) in marketing, business with Masters (preferred); or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years' experience, in a consumer-focused, complex, matrixed, multinational environment. Preferred experience within consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications
- High level, expert technical knowledge on emerging/ innovative insights and analytics techniques, tools /platforms; such as AI-powered insight tools and engines
- Broad and deep expertise across qualitative, quantitative and agile research methods. Ability to reframe synthesized data into new frameworks to bring customer insights to life
- Skilled as a Cross-Functional Connector (ability to build bridges across the organization to deeply understand the business, and amplify findings to infuse the voice of the customer into a culture growing with consumer understanding
- Record of accomplishment as a strategic inspiring leader; contributing profitable top-line growth by uncovering behaviors and insights, resulting in breakthrough ideas
- Data agility (qualitative, quantitative, behavioral, secondary, etc.)-knowing what is important and distilling into actionable insights
- Excellent communicator (organized; ability to clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately; synthesize across multiple sources into a clear and concise story)
- Creative, yet innovative-connecting the dots where others cannot when it comes to customers, patients, payers to create business-building insight
- Act as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve and inspire
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top