Sr Manager, Systems Program
Job TitleSr Manager, Systems Program
Senior Programs Team Manager
We are looking for a Senior Programs Team Manager at Philips. This position will manage a geographically distributed team of 9 people responsible for defining, executing and deploying the programs and projects that support and enhance the capabilities of Philips Remote Services (PRS), as part of the Health Suite Digital Platform (HSDP) Operations – Remote Service Solutions (RSS) team. In this role, you will help us achieve our goal of ensuring that the Philips Remote Service Network is the most effective tool to deliver rea-time and pro-active customer service and support to medical devices at customer locations around the world.
The Program Manager acts as a product owner for Philips HSDP Remote Services solution. The position is responsible for evaluating user and customer remote service needs, working with stakeholders to realize strategies for introduction of service technologies which support the Philips remote service vision, and for oversight and coordination of PRS program development activities. The position is also responsible for leading the development of service level agreements (SLA’s) with appropriate stakeholders and delivering regular communications and reporting to ensure the program is meeting the customer expectations. The Program team lead is responsible for managing key internal and external supplier relationships and contracts, and to work with legal, purchasing and quality resources to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of key supplier services.
As the Programs Team manager, you will:
- Translate stakeholder remote service requirements into development and delivery initiatives.
- Manage process and requirement discussions among stakeholders and end-users in the Philips Healthcare business units (R&D) and key markets, to design integrated solutions to urgent business issues.
- Help shape the strategic vision for Philips Remote Services (PRS), incorporating industry best practices as well as emerging technologies, and communicate that vision to stakeholders and the Programs team.
- Manage the overall RSS project portfolio and ensure new demand is aggregated into the project portfolio, prioritized, and funneled to the correct resources within the RSS team. Ensure that functional requirements (including architectural and compliance requirements) are incorporated into the project and portfolio management processes.
- Manage a communications program to report regularly to program stakeholders and the management team on the status of overall project portfolio and key RSS initiatives.
- Manage the RSS Software Validation process and ensure that the RSS portfolio is fully compliant with HSDP Quality & Regulatory medical software validation requirements.
- Create, manage, and report on the overall adherence to the service level agreement and perform annual surveys of PRS user satisfaction
- Manage and develop the Programs team to be successful in delivering business value, and to achieve personal and professional development goals.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
What we are looking for:
- Product management skills and experience evaluating and interpreting user needs and converting those needs into use cases and requirements
- Demonstrated Project and Portfolio management skills w/ a proven track record of in-time in-scope and in-budget project delivery, at a global enterprise scale.
- Experience leading successful large scale, enterprise change processes
- Demonstrated teamwork skills, including ability to work effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries in fast-paced, complex, high-stakes environments.
- Excellent communication skills / ability to influence people
- Ability to quickly apply skills in new and complex problem domains, working with the cooperation of appropriate domain experts
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading globally distributed, cross-functional technical teams
- Track record of working in international, interdisciplinary teams of stakeholders, developing high-trust relationships, and building strategic consensus and program support.
- Very strong results-oriented leadership skills
- Basic financial analysis skills, including developing product/project cost estimates and ROI assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT or related field, with an advanced degree preferred
- Formal Project Management certification (Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent preferred).
- Experience leading teams working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
- Basic knowledge of medical product safety, security, and compliance issues
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the areas of product & program management
- Familiarity with “Internet of Things” (IoT) technology implementations, and especially, remote service tools and technology, as well as the distributed Customer Service business processes which they enable
- Some international travel expected (< 20%).
If you are interested in an opportunity for professional growth in a technically engaging environment, contact us at Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers, Connect with us for news / updates on Twitter @PhilipsJobsNA or join our Talent Community at https://philips.avature.net/talent to receive email updates on the latest news announcements and hot jobs.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top