Sr. Manager Professional Marketing Comm
Job TitleSr. Manager Professional Marketing Comm
As Senior Manager Professional Marketing Communications at Philips Avent you will initiate, develop and coordinate strategic public relations and marketing communications plans to reflect the overall marketing strategy that drives healthcare professional recommendation.
In this global position, the Senior Manager Professional Marcom is responsible for creating the global assets, from campaigns to brochures to social Media activation, for the commercial organizations to use to promote the products. You will participate in strategic business concept improvements and maintain relationships with press contacts. Furthermore, you will:
- Serve as project lead on professional communications projects targeting Healthcare Professionals, aligning with the designated business contact, other specialists on the team, and the agency loop team.
- Partner with the Consumer Marketing team to create strong Professional communication for all major product launches and consumer campaigns
- Develop world-class educational toolkits and sales collateral and trade support based on in-depth knowledge of professional environment, customer needs and country/market needs.
- Partner with the professional marketing team to drive Professional recommendation through targeted communications to influence along the consumer decision journey, achieving standout and preference with healthcare professionals.
- Manage budget, supplier and agency relationships. Develop digital materials, including assets for professional online deployment, and website content management.
- Work directly with Professional Marketing Managers globally and in markets to understand professional communications and trade requirements. Together with the team's campaign managers, ensure integration between Professional and consumer communications materials.
- Support claims integration into both Professional and consumer materials, driving professional channel standout, and superior consumer campaigns
- Drive strategic collaboration cross-category and cross Business Group within Philips to strengthen our equity in the Health Tech space
- Upload and manage Philips Asset Library for Professional materials and cost requirements. Optimize and document processes related to campaign/material development, manage knowledge sharing, and adhere to and manage legal/advertising requirements per region
You will be part of the global marketing team in the Philips Mother & Child Care category within the business group Health & Wellness, part of Philips' business sector Consumer Lifestyle and home to two of Philips' biggest brands; Philips Sonicare and Philips Avent.
The Global Marketing team houses a diverse and lively group of specialists across various marketing disciplines: MarCom, In-Store, On-line, PR, CRM and Consumer Care who work closely together to deliver on the Marketing and communications plans for the business. This is a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and your growth will be fostered.
We are looking for
- University level education with focus on infant/child health
- Min. 8 years of relevant and international Marcom experience within B2Professional or B2B marketing
- Significant experience in professional marketing and campaign development and knowledge of relevant regulations regarding medical marketing
- Strong digital marketing experience with good understanding of the Medical and Baby Apps market
- Agency and client side communications experience will be very relevant
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Proven effectiveness in maintaining effective communication to all stakeholders
- Able to write and execute marketing briefs, understand Consumer and professional Insights and targeted Segmentation
- Fluent English – written and spoken on an academic level.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top