Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Electrophysiology
Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Electrophysiology
We welcome you to join Philips IGT-Devices as a Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Electrophysiology in our San Diego, CA, Bothell, Washington or home-based locations.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge product line - IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within commuting distance to the San Diego, CA, or Bothell, Washington locations or work remotely.
The primary focus for you as the Senior Manager, Global Marketing, is to lead the marketing design inputs (MDI) for all line extensions and new products for IGT Devices Systems & Software in Electrophysiology (EP). This ownership includes product definition, feature prioritization, global VOC, value proposition creation, market research and intelligence, and all marketing design control obligations that are aligned with EP and SHD.
In addition, the position will lead the development of the global market plan (GMP) for all product launches in direct partnership and support of the three major markets - North America, International, and Japan, and all business segments as applicable. You must lead the communication with all areas of the company and interact on a regular basis with your counterparts in the markets to drive and expand systems & software profitable growth globally.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within commuting distance to San Diego, Bothell or remote.
You are responsible for
• Execute the 5-Year strategic marketing plan for device, hardware and software in close collaboration with the 3 major markets (North America, International, and Japan) and relevant stakeholders throughout Image Guided Therapy for EP markets.
• Creating and executing innovative marketing plans and programs to meet product (channel), business segment and overall corporate objectives within Image Guided Therapy Devices
• Responsible for enabling and supporting Research & Development, and programs running in late Concept & Feasibility through the PDLM Process, feature & product prioritization.
• Ownership of all marketing deliverables identified in the design control process (PDLM).
• Nurture working relationships with key thought leaders (KTLs) to provide product and portfolio direction, research, podium & informing the tradeshow plan as relevant.
• Collection and analysis of information on competitive product offerings, including features, benefits, pricing, regulatory, clinical and marketing status and own competitive marketing in cooperation with the Market data teams.
• Analyze and report on global sales data and sales trends for assigned product line and all competitive products within the category, identifying variance to plan and where needed, driving plans to course correct.
• Take ownership and input of the demand planning process for EP and ensuring appropriate and advanced communication to all relevant stakeholders as is warranted.
• Collaborate always & support as needed, with global marketing counterparts, training & education, and Clinical Research teams on various topics including but not limited to clinical data, publications, marketing claims and marketing programs.
• Responsible for launch and working closely with the other marketing functions within EP.
• Work closely and establish a collaborative relationship with the Ultrasound Global Market teams for the EPIG systems, ensuring full knowledge of the EPIQ platform changes and system upgrades.
• Drives the market introduction of the new products.
You are a part of
Our solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advanced software to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology, procedure-specific application support and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery. The IGT Devices organization consists of three segments: Coronary, Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in marketing or business, MBA highly preferred, with a minimum of 5+ years of Interventional Xray (Cardiology or Electrophysiology) or Cardiac Ultrasound marketing experience. EP experience strongly preferred.
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of the global medical environment to effectively respond to global market concerns and provide technical support for products.
• Must have excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills.
• Ability to competently represent the Company at professional functions and customer meetings
• Proficient software skills across all standard programs;
• Decisive and autonomous self-starter who can set priorities independently in a highly complex work environment. Ability to manage a cross functional team and activities without direct reporting responsibility.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible enough to change priorities with short notice when necessary.
• Sets a standard of ethics and excellence in alignment with the Philips General Business Principles.
• Acts as an ambassador of professional standards, seeking continuous improvement in ways of working to drive greater efficiency and purpose.
• Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing, agile environment (startup) where continuous innovation is requisite to success.
• Experience working in a matrixed environment with distributed accountabilities and unclear precedents.
• Proven ability to successfully launch a new product into a new market space.
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top