Sr. Manager, Capture Management (East)
Sr. Manager, Capture Management (East)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Operate the Global Long-term Strategic Partnership (LSP) process. LSP is a process deployed where commercial opportunities become large, complex, and are "Must Win" for the organization. This candidate will work with Account Executives, Business Developers and a highly matrixed team including legal, finance, and contracting to manage the success of the partnership opportunity from start to finish.
You are responsible for
- Coordinating and implementing a plan with target customers to increase awareness of organizational capabilities and collecting and analyzing competitive intelligence
- Developing, maintaining and executing Business Capture Strategies and detailed Business Capture Plans (including call plans, marketing collateral, websites, etc.)
- Developing and owning project plan throughout capture management life cycle
- Executing capture action plans, supporting sales, sector subject matter experts and proposal management
- Supporting the formulation, communication and implementation of an integrated capture project plan, ensuring that appropriate resources have been assigned to address all actions.
- Managing each project opportunity through the entire process from initial project idea through project development, strategy, research, implementation and internal tracking.
- Managing other projects (marketing, communications, etc) in support of capture plans.
- Preparing responses to RFP's; assisting the Proposal Management team while also having a clear understanding of the opportunity, knowing key contacts within the requesting agency and knowing the key sector people to involve.
- Understanding and documenting best practices in successful business capture opportunities
- Participating in business reviews to validate capture/proposal strategies are included throughout the proposal.
- Managing reporting activities in support of Business Capture efforts
- Gathering, validating, managing and updating intelligence on IDN, GPO and Government targets.
- Maintaining and building upon existing relationships throughout healthcare in order to establish the ability to have a solid working relationship with sales, Sector team, technical staff, managers and peers.
- Partnering with Sales, Proposal Managers and Sector Subject Matter Experts on strategic pursuits to create, manage, support and present a unified capture plan.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Project Management and/or Business Capture experience
- Demonstrated experience as a key facilitator and ability to influence others to perform in a timely manner.
- Experience in hospital contracts, sales contracts and/or bid management would be a plus.
- Ability to work within East Coast time zone hours as well as occasional nights, early mornings and weekends during busy cycles with a strong work ethic.
- Contracting experience with government bids a plus
You are a part of
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter .
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top