Sr HR Manager
Job TitleSr HR Manager
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
The Senior HR Manager is responsible for the following:
- Implement and execute our people strategy with HRBP, management and other stakeholders (CoE, PPS)HRBPs and managers on local implications and solutions for managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures.
- Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and supports local organizational capabilities development with HR interventions
- Manage / support local industrial / labor relations activities, if applicable.
- Drive standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes
- Support and facilitate the development of managers in people management and manager self-service.
- Participate in HR-projects on a cluster / market level.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, or HR related field), or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in similar HR related field with proven results.
- Experience with HRIS systems (Workday is preferred)
- Experience in operational implementation of the HR strategy through day-to day execution of HR activities
- Experience in delivery of core HR services through end-to-end framework
- Skilled in making business decisions that align with organizational goals
- Experience in different business/functional areas
- Experience in managing stakeholders – and communicating across a variety of different understandings
- Experience in planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top