Sr Global Market Access & Pricing Manager
Job TitleSr Global Market Access & Pricing Manager
Sr. Global Market Access & Pricing Manager
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
- Leverage world-class expertise and processes to model the key market context and dynamics in order to build Global Market Access for the SRC Business:
- Build Market Access to effectively develop new market segments
- Continuously monitor the marketplace for market access and development opportunities (both within and outside of Sleep & HRC), threats and opportunities, and surface issues, adjust local market strategies appropriately.
- Develop the global market access strategy and value proposition in alignment with Philips brand strategy to ensure consistent alignment in markets for continued success.
- Implement integrated care / service models that add value to our customers
- Play an active role in defining the payer evidence plan and pricing strategy development to optimize launch and maximize the value capture during the product lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain working relationships across payers and other key financial stakeholders to raise awareness of products and positively influence coverage/adoption decisions.
- Develop new Value propositions for different market segments
- Develop and implement successful market access strategies for SRC’s products and services which include identification of key stakeholder and drive the development of the appropriate value propositions needed for market adoption in key markets.
- Provide strategic input regarding market development, reimbursement and pricing information throughout the product life cycle.
- Build profitable business models in high growth markets
The Global Market Access Manager provides Global Strategic Market Access programs and Pricing initiatives targeting different Markets and creates synergies with the different stakeholders (Global and regional teams) for a better coherence of these programs
- Participate in driving brand preference and SRC’s credibility by building relevant value propositions for internal associates & customers
- Develop differentiated value proposition programs at customer level to champion products lines and drive brand preference
- Develop and drive execution of continuous training strategies for internal associates
Manage Global Market Access Programs for Sleep & Respiratory Care community:
- Liaise with the Marketing team to develop value proposition for key products considering the global business strategies and the payor strategy (working closely with field marketing teams, global products managers and clinical research manager).
- Engage payors in the Markets to create well founded and attractive value propositions for Sleep and HRC and guide the Markets to reinforce the value propositions
- Ensure that our value propositions are of high relevance from a Market & Clinical perspective
Manage Value Proposition programs for internal associates:
- Link with the global product managers in the BIU and the local field marketing teams to develop internal associates training strategies (link to new products launches – BMC marketing strategies)
- Evaluate new innovative ways to deliver value proposition trainings (i.e: e-learning, webinars….)
- Train and engage local field marketing teams to execute training strategies for their sales forces and products/clinical specialists
- Marketing & Pricing Strategy
- Field Marketing
- Product Management (BIU)
- BG Marcom
- BG Market Intelligence Analysts
- Regional Sales Leaders
- Reports to: Director Global Pricing Strategy
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience and Technical competence in Clinical environment
- Ability to integrate marketing strategy into key areas of responsibility
- Strategic mind-set to drive sales growth in key Markets or Business segments
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales and marketing resources to develop educational programs.
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers
- Team co-operation – maintain positive, cooperative attitude with all associates
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload within the overall department’s strategy (for the team leader)
- Bachelor’s degree level education, preferably in marketing with some clinical experience/qualification (Master’s preferred)
- Prior technical and / or clinical knowledge and experience of sleep and home respiratory products is helpful but not a minimum requirement.
- Technical selling and/or clinical field experience in Medical environment, preferably on international basis.
- Experience in developing and delivering trainings and educational programs in a clinical or medical device environment, preferably on international basis
- Fluent in English and preferably one other language
- Business magnitude: > € 100 M.
- Complexity of the segment (e.g. # decision makers): High
- Level of customer interaction: Medium
- Complexity of the solution: Medium
- Number of products: High
- Life cycle stage of solution: Growth to Mature (Depending on Market/Business segment)
- Market Access Programs development and ability to drive implementation at local level
- Sales Volume
- % Sales from New Products
- Market Share growth
- Post Training NPS
- Products/Clinical expertise
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Call to Action / Contact
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top