Sr Global Market Access Manager (HEOR)
Sr Global Market Access Manager (HEOR)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Leverage world-class expertise and processes to model the key market context and dynamics in order to build Global Market Access for the Sleep and Respiratory Care Business
You are responsible for
- Unlocking new market opportunities for key SRC solutions by teaming with internal associates to build relevant value propositions for customers and external stakeholders, drive Philips brand preference, reinforce SRC credibility, and expand category-level market access.
- Develop well-founded and attractive value propositions that drive market access for key solutions and align to the global business and payor strategies, working in partnership with: SRC BIU stakeholders (Global Business Marketing, Global Product Management, Global Clinical and Scientific Affairs); Group-level partners (Global Reimbursement, Market Access and Reimbursement, Value Based Care, KOL Management, Strategic Alliances); local market stakeholders (local Marketing).
- Validate that market-access value propositions are of high relevance and are appropriately supported with evidence from a market and clinical perspective; team with internal stakeholders to map healthcare economics and outcomes evidence generation plans that support market access and value lifecycle
- Manage payer / key opinion leader market research efforts (internally and externally resourced, primary and secondary) to capture market access requirements as well as monitor market access trends, competitor market access activity, and political / reimbursement / health policy level influencers that impact the market access roadmap
- Compile value dossiers to objectively and effectively convey the value of key solutions to payer stakeholders and key opinion leaders, supported with burden of illness evidence, economic models, and outcomes-based research evidence.
- Track progress across the SRC market access roadmap and keep internal stakeholders informed; leverage roadmap tracking to inform business planning processes, including go-to-market timing, resource/investment needs, and new market opportunities.
- Support the strategic pricing team, global product managers, and local marketing teams in reimbursement, contracting, and pricing efforts to drive optimal long-term solution valuation in line with market access plan.
Prepare local markets to successfully launch market access value proposition-focused programs:
- Team with the global product managers and local marketing teams to shape internal associate training plans to drive realization of the market access plan (e.g. clinical education plans, marketing toolkit creation, etc.)
- Train and engage local marketing teams to execute training for their sales forces and products/clinical specialists
- Support local marketing teams in developing key opinion leader and payer stakeholder engagement and consultative selling plans
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree level education in marketing, business, economics, or healthcare related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Minimum three years of experience working in healthcare-focused field, preferably in international medical device and / or pharmaceutical space or related consulting services
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare delivery systems, reimbursement landscape, market access conditions, and health policy trends in major global markets
- Experience driving solution market expansion through developing and executing market access plans and/or payor-focused health economics and outcomes research preferred
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to convey complex concepts and technical data across a diverse audience
- Prior technical and / or clinical knowledge and experience of sleep and home respiratory products is helpful but not a minimum requirement
- Technical sales support and/or clinical field experience in Medical environment is helpful but not a minimum requirement
- Fluent in English and preferably one other language
- Comfortable traveling 30% of the time
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top