Sr. FP&A Analyst
Job TitleSr. FP&A Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver financial planning, reporting and analysis for BG Patient Care and Monitoring Systems.Oversee global financials for the business group and its business units and contributes business insights to improve the financial performance.
You are responsible for
- Preparing financial models and analysis for the BG Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Forecast and Strategic Plan.
- Analysis and reports on business performance during monthly and quarterly financial reporting cycles including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, cost structure by controllability levels, product/market/customer profitability, pricing & margin analysis, etc.
- Working proactively with the Business Partners under PCMS Business Group and Business units, and the PPA lead of the PCMS BG to deliver actionable, meaningful, accurate and timely reporting, analysis, insights and plans.
- Providing in-depth business insights by forward-looking analysis, benchmarking, and scenario analysis and by translating variances in financial and non-financial KPIs for Group, BG's, BMCs and functions into actions.
- Participating in various cross Business Finance improvement projects. Actively contributing to realizing process improvements.
- Understanding Health Systems financial systems and tools.
- Ensuring quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
- Taking initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
You are a part of
FP&A organization under the Performance Planning and Analysis (PPA) Center of Expertise (CoE). Primary reporting line to PPA lead for Patient Care and Monitoring System BG based in Andover, MA (US).
You will be working closely with the Andover and Chennai BG Support team, together with all CoE across Andover, Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Chennai.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study.
- CPA/CMA/MBA with Finance and/or Healthcare concentrations preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of progressive working experience and roles in e.g. Finance, FP&A, financial control, management reporting and analysis. Experience in Healthcare industry and within an International environment (preferred).
- Strong business acumen and ability to evaluate business challenges from a broad perspective, linking business issues to their financial impact.
- Delivers meaningful, accurate and timely reporting, analysis and planning support for senior level management, business controllers and FP&A stakeholders.
- Enjoys problem solving and possess the ability to work with a significant volume of data and factual information, digest complex data, see trends and come up with meaningful analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with middle, senior and executive management.
- Advanced technical skills in Excel (able to build models and scenario analysis and to structure data in meaningful ways). Proficient in PowerPoint. SAP ERP knowledge (preferred).
- Structured, process and result-oriented way of working. Strong affinity with LEAN processes and tools.
- Well-balanced interpersonal skills. Strong individual contributor and team player.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career in other areas in Philips. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top