Sr. Field Marketing Manager, Healthcare IT Services
Job TitleSr. Field Marketing Manager, Healthcare IT Services
This Senior Field Marketing and Market Support Manager for Healthcare IT services will focus specifically on Philips Healthcare IT Informatics portfolio in North America. This role will report to the Senior Director of Field Marketing and Market Support for Healthcare Informatics in North America (NA). The primary responsibility of this role is to lead, plan and execute. In order to help clear a path to order entry, this role requires systematic collaboration between various field sales channels, service and consulting channels, marketing communications and upstream solution marketing. Additionally this role will be focused on aligning NA service requirements and competitor analysis as key inputs to roadmaps. This role will also lead and execute the NA strategic planning and marketing planning processes for services across our HIT portfolio.
- Own, plan and manage the service marketing mix across the HIT portfolio
- Generate demand in new and existing markets for service offerings
- Shape and develop markets
- Manage and drive campaigns in respective geographies to promote products and solutions
- Serve as a local market subject matter expert on the customer needs, value proposition and offerings, including maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the product portfolio, services, adjacencies and 3rd party partner portfolios
- Support Product Managers and service leadership in the launch/introduction of new
- Drive Business-Market Combination (BMC) business planning, in coordination with finance, sales, service, and BIU functions
- Support Product Managers (PMs) in setting and adjusting local prices to maximize value capture
- Implement and execute Market-to-Order processes, systems and communications to clear a path for order entry.
- Plan and execute sales and service training plans
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips’ health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter
What we need:
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and/or sales roles ideally within healthcare IT in Radiology or Cardiology
- Professional services, consulting and/or lean experience
- Strong analytical and processes excellence aptitude.
- Experience in radiology, cardiovascular or other clinical services lines preferred. Robust knowledge of workflow on a departmental and clinical level desired.
- Competitive and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive services growth in new and existing markets and segments, across our entire portfolio and creating new offerings based on market needs.
- Positive outlook with proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues (sales, service, marketing communications and business unit product management colleagues) and customers. Able to create strong key opinion leader and reference site relationships and success stories.
- Ability to work in a hands-on collaborative fashion with many different disciplines both inside and outside of the company; proven eexperience working across organizational boundaries, as well as working in a global organization across various cultures and departments desired.
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, service, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs.
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BIU/BG marketing teams.
- Able to build and structure detailed marketing plans and in-market strategic initiatives.
- Able to engage and support various channels: IDN executives, account managers, healthcare informatics/IT and imaging systems channels.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Salesforce.com
- Travel 25-30%
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top