Sr Director of Customer Service Ultrasound
Sr Director of Customer Service Ultrasound
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be integral part of the Ultrasound Management Team to drive the success of the business.
You will also be part of the global Services & Solution Delivery leadership team, that defines global services strategy, is accountable for global performance delivery, and drives I2M, M2O and O2C service capabilities and shared services.
You will work closely with the Services organizations in the Market, Philips Services & Solution Delivery, R&D and marketing in the BG to create the capabilities to deliver great services and drive customer experience and satisfaction.
You are responsible for:
Strategy and Business development:
- You will be responsible to develop service strategy for ultrasound, and align this with the overall the Philips Services & Solutions strategy.
- You will develop profitable growth plans for the Ultrasound service business and ensure that these plans are aligned to roadmaps, business and operational plans, working with I2M and M2O teams.
- You will develop and lead premier service delivery initiatives to the customer expectation, quality, business performance and operational excellence objectives.
- You will develop and implement ultrasound services organizational and workforces development plans needed to support the Philips to become a leading solutions and professional services provider.
- You build a lean organization in line with the ultrasound service blueprint that leverages the global service I2M, M2O and O2C
NPI and Lifecycle management:
- You will work closely together with product management, R&D and Product Support Engineering (PSE) organizations to ensure that all Service requirements (customer, quality, serviceability, safety..) are incorporated in new product developments, and you are accountable for execution on these service requirements in PDLM
- You are a key player in developing and implementing ultrasound Life Cycle Management plans, working closely with R&D and PSE on phase-in and phase-out of products and parts, while planning upgrade and new services that maximize value over the various lifecycles.
- Working with the BG PSE team, ensure technical support activities (Helpdesk, field support, etc.) to the markets to meet customer, market and business needs, including effective delivery of T3 service help desk and on-site technical support
- Ensure appropriate and current product knowledge transfer to field service via training material, documentation and other means.
- Responsible to improve modality performance, reduce variability, find opportunities to improve the service performance to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs (material and labor), in cooperation with Philips Service &Solution
- Responsible for the direct Customer Satisfaction activities related to Services sales and delivery, Flying Quality Squad, collection and analysis of field data, customer feedback and other meaningful ideal data to drive improvement actions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Strong leadership skills - 7+ years in leadership role
- 5+ years in a Service function - must have
- At least 10 years' experience in the field of products or services, ideally in Healthcare or other regulated industries - Ultrasound and or Medical Device highly preferred
- Internationally oriented and experienced, sensitive to cultural aspects-Key Areas of experience highly preferred - Services, Strategy, Ultrasound
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top