Sr Director, HR Business Partner CT/AMI
Job TitleSr Director, HR Business Partner CT/AMI
Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP) are accountable for providing strategic HR advice within a locally relevant framework, which improves the quality of business decisions and drives business value. They proactively shape the business transformation, building organizational capability, leadership strength and performance culture. They work closely with diverse business leaders to provide thoughtful and relevant HR services/solutions based on a deep understanding of the market and the business. They are responsible for translating strategic business objectives into an effective people plan.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Be actively involved in design of the business strategy, organization design and integrated people strategy.
- Have a deep knowledge of the business.
- Proactively identify people implications of the business strategy, following Philips guidelines and practices.
- Challenge the business in order to ensure talent strategy approach, and fair people management.
- Develop innovative and measurable people strategies to drive desired behaviors, which are aligned with the Act as a trusted business advisor driving transformation and lead change to transform the global business to success.
- Partner with, consult with and influence the business area globally on HR needs to enable delivery of overall business targets.
- Act as the people partner to the business during periods of transformation or major change.
- Leads Development Programs, New Talent Program, Identification of Senior Talent/Succession planning, Leadership programs, New Employees Introduction program.
- Drives programs / activities that enhance cross-culture inclusiveness and diversity linking development and leadership initiatives.
- Anticipate and coordinate capability development and workforce planning.
- Lead key business processes on behalf of CEO such as Equity and AI Planning; and TLR.
- Consult with the CoEs (Centers of Excellence) to meet the particular needs of the business area and act as an effective steward of the Philips Target HR Operating Model.
- Provide leadership in developing change strategies which align resources and drive a high performing work environment.
- Be a proactive and entrepreneurial participant in learning and sharing best practices within the HR and business communities.
- Create and execute and HR strategy and plan including cultural transformation, communication, global inclusiveness, diversity, leadership capabilities and bench strength.
- Site leadership of the Cleveland site, leading the cultural transformation to a sustainable culture of continuous improvements.
- Partner with the business to drive culture transformation of quality & compliance
- Global role with focus on North America, Israel, China, India
- Master’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10 + years of HR experience, with global or international experience in matrix organizations
- Excel in functional depth in selecting, staffing and retaining of top talent, change management and organizational development.
- Ability to influence and impact from the most senior levels of the organization to the shop floor and be able to express their positive or negative opinion with grace and conviction.
- Proven track record as a superior people development and coach/mentor to senior teams and specific and measureable pattern of success in management/career development, succession planning, executive assessment and team building.
- Experience as a team leader, people developer, and team player.
- Understands the importance and contribution of business culture, harnesses this and constantly evolves the culture to maintain a coherent leadership position.
- Understands and knows how to get results and continuous improvement within a resource constrained environment.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Apply today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top