Sr Director Cybersecurity - Diagnostic Imaging
Job TitleSr Director Cybersecurity - Diagnostic Imaging
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role you will be responsible for leading the definition and execution of the technical and commercial strategy for Cybersecurity across the Diagnostic Imaging (DI) Business Group (BG) which includes the Magnetic Resonance (MR), Computed Tomography (CT), Advanced Molecular Imaging (AMI), Diagnostic X-Ray (DXR) and Generator, Tubes, Components (GTC) Business Units (BU's). Robust protection against cybersecurity threats has become an increasingly important requirement for our imaging system products. You will be working with individuals from the Product Security and Services Office (PSSO), Research & Development (R&D) and Product Management within each of the BU's to consolidate industry, customer and regulatory requirements related to cybersecurity, mapping of those requirements into product roadmap plans and then oversee the implementation of the roadmaps. You will act as an evangelist across the BG for awareness of cybersecurity and the need to continually improve the robustness of our products. The teams responsible for the implementation reside within each of the BU's so this role is heavily dependent on effective influence and collaboration skills.
You are responsible for
- Work with PSSO and BU teams to define technical and commercial strategies for Cybersecurity.
- Consolidate security related customer requirements from multiple industry, customer and regulatory sources.
- Work with BU teams to translate security requirements into product requirements.
- Work with BU teams to develop multi-generational roadmaps defining the implementation of the security requirements.
- Oversee execution of the roadmap including participation in discussions related to details of and options for implementation of the security requirements.
- Act as point person for the BG to collect, consolidate and report key metrics relative to product security in each of the BU's.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Knowledge & Critical Experiences
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Physics or related field, Masters preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading complex product development programs/projects
- Experience in defining commercial value propositions and delivering solutions
- Experience in development of medical devices or regulated products preferred
- Experience working with global teams preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Effective change management skills
- Experience in defining commercial strategies include customer value propositions
- Ability to consolidate input from multiple sources, distill that input for commonality and consistency and then translate the input into high level requirements.
- Ability to decompose high level requirements into actionable product/system requirements.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and managing complex program plans.
- Ability to lead through influence across multiple business units and geographical locations.
- Ability to operate as a change agent.
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top