Sr. CT Product Manager
Job TitleSr. CT Product Manager
- Manage associated marketing activities consistent with product lifecycle including conception, development, introduction, installed base maintenance/enhancements, phase in/out and end-of-life.
- Define product/solutions that support growth for targeted customer segments based on market research, competitive intelligence, voice-of-customer and technology/clinical trends.
- Develop business requirements for new product and enhancements to existing products; work with R&D on functional requirements and feature/function prioritization.
- Develop business cases for new and/or existing product offerings for consideration in the portfolio management process
- Develop and maintain roadmap for assigned products
- Work across R&D, Services, Field Marketing and Operations to deliver integrated products/solutions that meet the needs of priority customer segments, globally
- Accountable for the creation of marketing process deliverables; for both New Product Introduction (NPI) programs and global marketing activities
- Drive overall development and execution of global new product/solution introduction campaign through the creation and execution of global marketing plans. Also assist Field Marketing in the development of aligned regional marketing plans
- Coordinate global positioning and pricing across assigned product lines. Set value-based price corridors and guidance for products/solutions
- Conduct customer presentations, coordinated as part of sales campaigns with priority customers
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top