Sr. CT Product Manager
Job TitleSr. CT Product Manager
- Manage associated marketing activities consistent with product lifecycle including conception, development, introduction, installed base maintenance/enhancements, phase in/out and end-of-life.
- Define product/solutions that support growth for targeted customer segments based on market research, competitive intelligence, voice-of-customer and technology/clinical trends.
- Develop business requirements for new product and enhancements to existing products; work with R&D on functional requirements and feature/function prioritization.
- Develop business cases for new and/or existing product offerings for consideration in the portfolio management process
- Develop and maintain roadmap for assigned products
- Work across R&D, Services, Field Marketing and Operations to deliver integrated products/solutions that meet the needs of priority customer segments, globally
- Accountable for the creation of marketing process deliverables; for both New Product Introduction (NPI) programs and global marketing activities
- Drive overall development and execution of global new product/solution introduction campaign through the creation and execution of global marketing plans. Also assist Field Marketing in the development of aligned regional marketing plans
- Coordinate global positioning and pricing across assigned product lines. Set value-based price corridors and guidance for products/solutions
- Conduct customer presentations, coordinated as part of sales campaigns with priority customers
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top