Sr. Consumer Marketing Manager
Job TitleSr. Consumer Marketing Manager
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through meaningful innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025 by engaging people who share our passion to deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
Oral Healthcare is at the heart of Philips’ mission and vision to improve people’s health. Everything we do has the consumer in mind. We strive to uncover the most powerful insights with biggest business potential behind them, and we partner with Dental Professionals to deliver the best Oral care solutions.
Oral Healthcare has been identified as one of the major growth areas for Philips Personal Health. Philips Sonicare and Philips Zoom are redefining the way consumers think about their oral health care, and dental professional are finding a trusted partner for their profession.
At Philips we are embracing the digital challenge, connecting the dots between the development of superior products and the enchantment of consumers, with best in class user experiences.
In order to accelerate our growth and further expand our position as leading player in Oral Healthcare we are bringing disruptive consumer innovations to our core markets while extending our market reach to new geographies.
This is where you can add value: in order to aggressively grow beyond our current yearly revenues we are looking for a passionate business professional who will drive the creation of a disruptive Oral Healthcare solution.
Enrich our team, have full visibility within Philips Personal Health, and help us build the future of oral care.
As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager at Philips Oral Healthcare you will:
- Translate in-depth market, consumer, dental professional and competitive analysis into winning concepts by defining product positioning
- Integrate these new concepts into a strategic product roadmap that uniquely addresses the needs of customers/consumers
- Drive the definition, development and introduction of a new Oral Healthcare product range that brings our consumers superior performance and product experience
- Help develop the 3-year category strategy
- Develop the marketing strategy and vision for your product portfolio in alignment with category strategy
- Deliver hardware and software innovations via both stage gate and Agile development processes, from idea to product introduction and lifecycle management
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Technology & Development departments, internal and external design agencies, internal manufacturing units and/or external suppliers and the Commercial Organizations of key target markets
You will be part of a team of (sub) category dedicated marketing professionals reporting directly into the Sr. Consumer Marketing Director responsible for new value spaces within Oral Healthcare. The team brings a wealth of international experience; your peers have backgrounds in various parts of the value chain, bringing experience in both upstream and downstream marketing.
We offer a highly challenging position working on breakthrough innovation, with an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an exciting, dynamic, and international business environment. Your work will directly contribute to Philips’ ambitions to be the leader in the world of innovative Oral Healthcare solutions and make a meaningful impact on consumers’ lives. The position provides an excellent opportunity for high level visibility and fast career advancement for the right individual.
A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA preferred.
A qualified candidate will possess:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a global business environment, preferably in the field of consumer marketing, sales, product market introductions or marketing communications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Brand Management/Product Management within CPG/FMCG, including Upstream Marketing management
- Demonstrated ability to drive Value Proposition creation (Canvass) and go to market strategy for new to the world product categories/business models
- Demonstrated customer relationship skills, with the ability to work successfully in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated capability to work in high performing, cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with process improvement practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a CAN DO attitude and ability to take full ownership
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical thinking and problem solving
- People management skills and/or experience in training new employees
- Experience in Connected devices / IoT development
- Understanding of B2B channels, Endorsement Marketing, and Professional Marketing
- International business experience (abroad)
- Familiarity/experience with Lean Management
- Experience within Dentistry, Medical Devices, or Pharma
Join us in changing the way people think about their oral care!
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top