Sr. Clinical Affairs Specialist
Job TitleSr. Clinical Affairs Specialist
- Keep updated with CFDA new regulations requirements; fulfill the Medical Devices Clinical Evaluation documentations of responsible registration products.
- Clinical Trial Protocol, CRF, ICF review and finalization satisfying with CFDA regulations.
- Participates in the identification of potential investigators and clinical sites conducts pre-study site visits, collects and reviews data, and prepares evaluative reports; participates in the final selection of investigators and study sites.
- Participates in negotiating site/investigator grant within trial specific budget
- Conducts clinical site initiation visits; advises and trains site personnel on Philips internal and regulatory requirements for clinical trial conduct; participates and/or conducts site meetings
- Verifies that the investigator has adequate qualifications and resources and remain adequate throughout the trial period.
- Verifies that site facilities, including laboratories and equipment, and staff, are adequate to safely and properly conduct the trial and remain adequate throughout the trial period.
- Responsible for trial materials distribution and accountability
- Monitors and reports trial progress and ensures timely subject recruitment and trial completion.
- Conducts site monitoring visits and follow-up to ensure that all clinical aspects of studies are being carried out in accordance with the protocol, regulatory requirements, GCP guidelines and SOPs.
- Identifies trial site problems and initiates/implements corrective actions.
- Ensures high quality CRF/EDC completion in a timely manner and performs source data verification
- Ensures that the receipt, use and return of the investigational product(s) at the trial sites are controlled and documented adequately
- Performs trial document management and ensures both trial / site specified TMFs and Investigator Folders are completed according to CFDA GCP, ISO14155, ICH GCP and internal SOPs.
- Ensures all SAEs are appropriately reported within the time frame required by GCP, the protocol and the SOPs.
- Ensures the investigator payments are processed according to study site budget plan and clinical trial agreement with the investigator.
- Provide co-monitoring to CRAs to ensure study quality.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Healthcare Sciences plus minimum 3 years of working experience and in which at least 2 year Clinical Trial relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of GCP and understanding of national regulations essential
- Good self-motivation and self-organization
- Good interpersonal skills, diplomacy and the ability to motivate and organize other
- Fluency in both verbal and written English essential
- Computer literacy essential
- 30-50% travel required
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top