Sr. 3D Facial Engineer
Job TitleSr. 3D Facial Engineer
This individual will be responsible for managing inputs and outputs from 3D anatomic database. This will include detailed reports on variance in population facial geometries. This individual will also be responsible for seeking clinical trends in patient data from various sources.
- The individual is responsible for the analysis and reporting of trends from large data sets. These data sets will include 3D facial geometric data as well as clinical data from both internal and external data sources.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Leadership position on assignments.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, team oriented, research environment.
- Display a knack for complex problem solving by evaluating options and implementing solutions.
- Superior communication skills both written and oral are a must. Must be able to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Use of critical thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Composure, conflict management, timely decision making, listening skills, self-motivation, and perseverance are all requirements of this position.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
We are looking for
- BS in Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 5 to 10 years of relevant engineering experience is required.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Interpretation of physiologic, and anatomic data into usable results is highly desired.
- Privacy and security procedures for healthcare data
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Design of medical products. The candidate should have a demonstrated history of engineering design work, preferably in a medical device industry.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top