Job TitleSourcing Specialist
In this role you will be responsible for the indirect sourcing services for the Nordic region. You will provide expertise to ensure qualitative, on-time and competitive services/products are delivered to stakeholders/customers maximizing the leverage/revenue for Philips, so the organization can benefit from economies of scale in spend management, while ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery.
- Achieves maximum performance (leverage) by actively using the sourcing network, respectively by bringing local requirements into the commodity team in order to initiate improvements to the procurement & commodity strategy
- Responsible for all procurement activities for all assigned supply-base / assigned customer base
- Provides regular reports to the demand side that brings visibility on value add and compliance
- Leads the negotiations and the process with suppliers where local solutions are required
- Acts as a single point of contact towards the sales / project team to establish procurement related needs and requirements.
- Scopes out the 3rd party products and service requirements from the initial customer bidding, through implementation and life cycle management phase.
- Leads the development & implementation of an integrated set of procurement actions that anticipate on the needs of the project, within the procurement market strategy
- Participates in selected customer meetings
- Monitors main outsourced products and services in order to improve efficiency, revenue and reduce total costs
The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for sourcing of indirect materials and services (Marketing, HR and Mobility, Consultancy, Facility) in a whole Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway).
- We offer interesting growth opportunities for further career development within our organization or in the larger Philips organization
- The chance to participate in the digital transformation in one of the most innovative companies in the world, joining a team of passionate professionals.
We are looking for
University degree within relevant area
3-5 years of relevant experience within sourcing in indirect materials and services
Strong stakeholder management skills
Fluent in English and Swedish language
Experience from a matrix organization in a global environment
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top